Farmers

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

( Kazuichi is wearing overalls above a white crop top, Gundham was wearing his usual, but except the jacket, it's a jean jacket)

"Ughhh! Another day of taking care of the farm!" Kazuichi sighed loudly, he looked at the house next to him, smiling at the view, it was the other farmer next door, he had a.... Tiny crush in him, I guess you could say that...

He only likes taking care of the farm because he gets to "accidentally" Bump into Gundham.

"Ahem!" He ran downstairs and headed for the tractor, "Hm..." He sat down on it and continued to stare at the taller male who was currently feeding his pomeranian, "he's cute..." He blushed, hiding his face in his hat, he looked back at him "He's too cute..." He continued to stare at Tanaka until he saw "it" Happen.

He knew damn well Gundham caught him starring, because thats when he made his way for the pinkett, "Is there anything I can help you with, Kazuichi?" He asked, "u-uhm... No! I'm fine, I'm just wondering what to do..." He lied, "Would you like to lend me a hand?" Tanaka asked, grabbing Soudas hand, "uh... Sure!" He smiled as he followed the taller male.

"Souda... Has anyone ever tell you that
Your eyes shine like the bright sky?" Tanaka asked, Lifting a bird off the ground, "hmm? Uh... No, no one has ever told me that before..." The pinkett chuckled,"That's odd, I thought more people would have told you that..." He turned to Kazuichi and placed the bird on his hat, "hmm... This phoenix matches your head-wear color, I find it oddly.... Adorable..." Gundham blushed, "eh?! Tanaka, what..." Kazuichi blushed at the statement and looked up at Gundham, "... Thanks... I guess, I'm not used to people complimenting me..." He smiled.