pillow fort

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Ehehe! Sorry if I scared y'all with the thriller stuff)
(Kids)

Kazuichi was sitting next to the window, waiting for his friend to arrive

*ding ding*

"GUNDHAMS HERE! GUNDHAMS HERE!" He shouted happily, he ran downstairs and opened the door.

"GUNDHAM!" He hugged Tanaka and squeezed him into the hug, "YOUR HERE AGAIN!" He smiled, ending the hug.

"Kazuichi, you knew I was going to arrive" Tanaka smiled, "ya! But it's better to see you in person! I missed you!" He laughed, "..." Gundham became quiet, obviously Kazuichi knew why.

"Let's go to the room, I know it gets awkward when your around my dad" Souda laughed, holding onto Gundhams hand.

They made it to the room and sat down on the bed, "let's build a pillow fort!" Souda smiled, he got the pillows off his bed and placed them on the other floor.

"Okay, now we need a blanket..." He looked around and got the blanket in the closet, placed it on the floor and formed the pillowed into a square.

"We did it!" Souda smiled, he hugged Tanaka and licked his cheek.

"Eh!? Why'd you do that?!" Gundham said in disgust, "I don't knowww~" Souda giggled, "..."

After five hours, Kazuichi fell asleep, his head on Gundhams shoulder, then Tanaka followed

"Kazuichi, I've made hot chocola-"
Tatsuo stopped his sentence, a mad expression appearing on his face, "... "

He looked at the boys, "so I made the hot chocolate for nothing! Man... I always make things on the wrong time!" His dad groaned, "well, they're loss, I mean, they have each other, but they're loss" He laughed.

"Honey, let them be, they're just kids and they're tired, I'll put both of them to bed, I'm pretty sure Kazuichi would want Gundham to sleep with him so I'll put Gundham there too okay?" She smiled at Tatsuo, "okay..." He gave his wife one hot chocolate and drank the other, "what movie to you wanna watch?" "... Doesn't matter"