Birthday Boy

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Gundham Is turning six)

"Gundham! Open my gift first! Open my gift first!" Sonia chanted
"Guunnddhhaammmm!!! Please open mine first! You can open Sonia's after" Kazuichi begged, giving him puppy eyes.

"... I-Ill open Kazuichi's first..."
Tanaka blushed.

There was only three presents, one from Kazuichi, Sonia, and Hajime.

It wasn't a big party, because Gundhams mom knew he suffered from social anxiety, so if there were more people, he would've just stayed in his room all day.

"... Kazuichi..." Gundham smiled at him as he took two hamsters out the box, "Thank you!" Tanaka placed them down and hugged Kazuichi, not wanting to let go, "Tanaka! Open your other gifts!" Kazuichi smiled, "..." Gundham hesitantly let go of Kazuichi and opened his other gift, his eyes narrowed back at his other hamsters and the one in the box, "Another hamster!" He smiled, he grabbed the rodent and placed it with the others that were roaming the backyard.

(The backyard has small green grass, a small tree, and it's very clean, since his mom would stress out about a  messy yard)

"Okay! Open the other one GunGun!" Souda smiled, hugging Gundham, "o-okay..." Tanaka couldn't help but blush since Kazuichi always hugged him, he thought it was quite cute.

He opened the box and...

Another hamster.

"Another one?!" His eyes gleamed, he loved hamsters with all his heart, well not as much as he loved Kazuichi of course, they've been friends since for ever, he could never replace his pal.

"Okay, Gundham! I saved the best for last!" Souda cheered, he pulled out a big box and put it in front of Tanaka.

"Open!" He grinned, "Ah, a cage for the devas?" He asked, "... Devas?" Souda repeated, "YES! THE FOUR DARK DEVAS OF DESTRUCTION!" Tanaka shouted, a smirk appearing on his face, "let's just go find the devas then GunGun" He smiled, "Hajime, Sonia, y'all go find some, and me and Gundham would find some, okay?" He grabbed Gundhams hand and started roaming the back yard.

"Gundham! I found one!" Kazuichi cheered, he crouched down to get it, it was a fat little hamster, it looked rather cute, "GUNDHAM! LOOK! IT'S THE ONE I GOT YOU!" He smiled, placing Cham-P on Gundhams head, "you look cute!" He smiled.

".. I-I look cute?" The birthday boy asked, "yup! I just wanna kiss you!" Souda giggled, "hey... Don't say that..." He blushed.

"Lets just finish looking for the other ones, I'm sure they're not that far!"