Bandages

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Gundhams Devas got in a fight again, "... How pitiful..." He mumured, he looked at his arm that was currently bleeding, "... Cham-P, you are very dangerous sometimes" He sighed.

He looked around his room for his bandages but he couldn't find them, "... Will I have to go to Kazuichi? I'm sure he has some as well, he always gets injured when working on machinery" He grabbed his things and headed for Kazuichis house.

Once he made it to the mechanics home, he knocked on the door, the door opened and greeted a Kazuichi with his hair in a low ponytail, glasses, clearly he hasn't slept all day, Souda looked up and saw Gundham, "oh.. Hey? Sorry, I didn't think you'll come" Souda chuckled, "it's fine... I actually came because..." He stuck his arm out in front of the mechanic, "holy shit- are you okay?" He asked, grabbing Tanakas arm, "this could get infected dude, why are you coming over to my house? You should head to Mikan" He asked, "... I dislike it when other people touch my skin, it's rather... Odd.." Tanaka mumured, ".. Oh! My bad! I didn't know I wasn't allowed to touch your arm!" He backed up and opened the door to let Tanaka in, "ok, sit on the couch, I'll help you in a  bit, I just need the bandages and rubbing alcohol" He smiled.

Kazuichi came back downstairs with the things in his hand, "Gundham, you still there?" He asked, "mmh-hmm" He mumured, staring at his bleeding arm, "ok, good..." He sighed of relief, he took a seat next to Gundham and smiled, "... Can I hold your arm?" He asked, "..." Tanaka nodded, Souda just grinned at him and held his arm, "ok, this part is going to burn, you hand hold onto my hand, just incase..." He mumured.

Gundham stared at his arm and closed his eyes, "... Ergh!" Tanaka didn't expect it to burn this much, "G-Gundham, are you okay!?" Souda asked, the breeder nodded his head and stared at Soudas hair, "...okay... Do you want me to... Finish?" He asked.

"Please do... It's better to get this over with than wait patiently" He grunted, "alright..." He grabbed Gundhams arm and patted his arm.

Finally he finished patting the rubbing alcohol on Gundhams arm and he finally went on to the bandaging, "ok Gundham, we're almost done here" He chuckled, he stared at Gundhams arm and looked at the bandages, "..." Tanaka stared at the floor, blush covering his face, "so its basically-" "He's touching my arm... He's...actually touching my arm... He's not getting affected by it at all, is he not a low rank as I expected he was? No, I've never even thought of him as a low rank ever in my life..." "So... What do ya think Gundham" Souda snapped Gundham back to reality, "ah... I-I apologize, I didn't hear what you said..." He mumured, "oh, forget about it then, it's not that important" He chuckled nervously, his face turning red, "Dammit... I said all those words and he didn't even hear a single thing, does he think I'm annoying? I'm annoying aren't I? I talk too much..."

Tanaka stared at Souda and smiled, "Would you like to maybe... Tell me again?" He asked, "...nothing, it's nothing important" He sighed.

"Thank you for healing my arm, it means a lot to me" He chuckled, hugging the mechanic, ".. Ya... I-It was nothing"