Shoe Laces

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Kids)

"UWAGH!!" A little boy cried as he tripped over his shoe laces.

"D-Daddy!!" Souda cried, kicking his feet, "Daddy, my shoes are untied...."

"...here, give me your things, we're almost at the door.." Tatsuo smiled, grabbing his backpack.

Once the house door opened, Kazuichis eyes lid up, "GUNDHAMMM!" He shouted as he ran up to the other boy, hugging him.

"K-Kazuichi! Your here" He blushed, returning the hug.

"Aye, Tanaka I want you to teach Kazuichi how to tie his shoes, he's being to stubborn to actually listen to me, but I'm pretty sure he'll listen to you" He sighed, "I'll try..." Tanaka smiled and waved goodbye at Mr Souda.

"Kazuichi! Hello!" Gundhams mom smiled, looking away from the stove.

"You two go upstairs, I'm cooking right now and I'll be using the blender a lot" She chuckled.

"Okay Miss Tanaka!" Souda smiled.

They ran up stairs and sat on Tanaka's bed.

"Kazuichi, let me see your sh- WOAAH!" Gundham screeched as Kazuichi lifted his foot onto Gundhams lap.

"Ehe! You see my shoe don't you?"

"Kazuichi, I meant only your shoes..." Tanaka sighed.

"Anyways, here, this is how your supposed to tie shoes..." He grabbed both of the laces and taught Kazuichi how to tie his shoes.

"Gundham, your eyes are very pretty" Souda smiled, completely ignoring what the other boy is teaching him

"... Kazuichi are you even listening?!" Tanaka groaned.

"Nope! Ahaha! I don't regret it because your really really pretyy!" He giggled.

"... Here, you tie it yourself..." He mumured, handing him the laces.

"Ehe! Gundham!" He shouted, "I still don't know how to tie my shoes!"

"Pretty boy" He smiled as he jumped off the bed, onto Gundhams back, "Gundham! Your my pretty boy!" He smiled.

"... Kazuichiiii!! I'm not your pretty boyyy!!" He blushed, "yes you are-"

"Tie your shoe laces by yourself and I'll be your pretty boy, okay Kazuichi" He smiled.

"Okay!" Kazuichi jumped off of his back and ties his shoe laces perfectly.

"Wah- how??" Tanaka screeched.

"I'll do anything for you Gundham!"