Dress Up

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Kids 9-10)

"Gundham! I found these clothes in my mom's old closet!" Kazuichi smiled as he threw a dress at Gundham.

"H-Huh?! But aren't these too big?"

"Nahhh!! I don't think so, I'll help you put it on" He smiled, pulling a thumbs up.

"... I-If you say so..." He blushed.

Once Gundham slid the dress on, Kazuichi walked behind him and started to zipper the dress, ".. Your hands are... Cold.." He mumured.

"Yeah, sorry about that" He chuckled, "anyways, I'm done!" He smiled.

"You just need this and we... Are... Done!" He smiled.

(Kazuichis mom used to work as a maid so Gundham was basically wearing a maid outfit)

"Kazuichi..." Gundham grunted, "now that you saw me in this, can I please take it o-" "noo! You look cute like this!" Souda interrupted him.

"... If I look cute like this..." Gundhams face flushed red, "HEY! DON'T SAY THAT! WE'RE BOTH BOYS!!" He squealed, "huh? What? Can't guys compliment each other?" Kazuichi laughed.

"Y-yeah... But... That's kinda..." He looked at himself in the mirror and looked down, "it's kinda... Weird..."

"... Weird?" Souda repeated, "what's weird about that?"

"Well... We're both guys, that's one thing... I've never seen an actual guy compliment another... Besides... Isn't that kind of..." He paused and turned to Kazuichi.

"Are you gay?"

"... w-well! Uhm.. M-My dad always said it was fine to like someone the s-same gender! Uhm! No No! I-Im not though!" Kazuichi squealed, chuckling nervously.

".. Oh..."

"..." Kazuichi felt his eyes water, he didn't know what to do.

"...Kazuichi? Are you ok-"

"*sob*"

"Kazuichi? Are you crying?" Tanaka asked, slowly walking towards him.

"...*sob*..."

"K-Kazuichi! I won't judge you if you are, you know that, right?"

"Y-Ye-Yeaah *sob* b-but you said that's w-weirdd" Souda cried, covering his eyes.

"... I-Im sorry..." Gundham frowned, "I didn't mean that! I-Im was just-"

"*sob* hm..*sob*"

"... Kazuichi... I-Im sorry..."

"I'm weird... *sob* aren't i?"

"No No! Here, look! I'm still wearing the maid dress, if that'll cheer you up!" Gundham mumured, hearing that made Kazuichi smile.

"Ehe! GunGun in a-a-a *sob* dress" He  giggled, messing with the front of the skirt.

"*sob* thank you Gundham..." He said with a small smile.

"Kazuichi... I-I..." He paused his sentence and started blushing.

"I think I might be...."

"I-I think I might be gay too...."

(I made a SouDam Smutshot similar to this when they're older)