Christmas~

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(A/N Before I start this chapter, I would want y'all to check out CelestiaUwUdenberg please)

There was a warm breeze hitting Kazuichi and Gundham, they were sitting in front of a Fire, warming up Marshmellows, "*Yawn* I think my marshmellow is finished..." Kazuichi groaned, pulling the marshmellow closer to him, "no no, look at how light the marshmellow is, it is not ready yet, dark one" Gundham sighed as he pulled Kazuichi back on the couch, "but i want s'mores!" Kazuichi fussed, "Now now, don't mess around right now, there is a fire in front of us, be careful" Gundham pulled The blanket over Kazuichi and himself, "we wouldn't want to catch the blanket on fire, do we?" Gundham smiled as he poured Kazuichi more hot cocoa, "thanks GunGun... Your the best boyfriend a mechanic could ask for..." Kazuichi smiled as he layed his head on Gundhams shoulder, "Are you tired, if you are, you need rest" Tanaka muttered, covering Kazuichi with the blanket, "My Love, do you want me to put out the fire?" "Mmh-hmm..." Kazuichi closed his eyes and fell asleep, "alright..." The breeder put out the fire and took his scarf off, "good night my love..." He put the scarf on Kazuichi and layed his head down on the Couchwood.