Pictures

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"IBUKI! LET'S GO TO THE PHOTO BOOTH!" Kazuichi cheered, "hold on! I think there's alread-" Mioda stopped her sentence as soon as Kazuichi ran inside the booth.

*Snap!*

The booth took the photo, "aaaawww maann!! I'm sorry you guys..." Souda apologized and exited the booth, "hmm? He seems quite odd don't you think Tanaka?" A blonde girl asked, "If it's necessary, the yes, he is..." Gundham cleared his throat and looked at the pinkett.

"Hand me the image" The breeder said, grabbing the paper from Sonia's hand, "... He's quite...cute..." He blushed, "even though you could hardly see the rest of his face, he is very admirable" "Ooh~ Tanaka, don't tell me you have a crush on him" The princess shoved Gundham out the booth and laughed.

"That was uncalled for Dark Queen" He groaned, "as they say 'Go Get Him'" She smiled, he looked over to where the mechanic was, he was taking a sip from his soda, "..." He turned to Sonia and blushed.

Gundham headed for Souda and stopped, "Ya, I told him that and Peko got super piss-" "Excuse me Pink One..." The Taller male interrupted their conversation, "hmm? Ah- hey man" Souda chuckled, "Kaz, do you know him?" Fuyuhiko asked, "I mean, not really" Kazuichi sighed, "anyways, what do you want?" The mechanic asked Gundham, "Could we have a word... Privately...?" Tanaka mumured in his scarf, "...uh... Sure, I guess..." Kazuichi nodded his head and placed his drink down.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asked, "may I... Possess your number?" He covered his face with his scarf and focused his eyes on the ground, "... Number... *my* number?!" The pinkett said in shock, "holy- WAIT! This is Fuyuhiko doing, isn't it!?" He shouted as he picked up Gundham by the scarf, "...ngh..." Tanaka groaned, "let go... Your gonna harm my beasts..." "B-Beats?!" The mechanic quickly let go of his scarf and chuckled nervously, "sorry man... I didn't know, I thought that Yakuza payed you to prove that I'm gay or... Something like that..." "Uhm... If they don't bite... Could I see them?" He smiled, "they only attack high ranked demons, I'm sure your no where between there.." The breeder blushed and handed him the fattest hamster, "wow! This one's so chubby, it's adorable!" He laughed as he started messing with Cham-P.

"Oh, right... You wanted my number, right?" Kazuichi asked, "my number is-" Kazuichi gave the taller male his number and went back inside the arcade, "see you later!"

"...." Tanaka smirked, he was proud of himself today, BRAVO TANAKA!

G U N D H A M T A N A K A