Get along

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"and don't come out until you two finally get along!" Ibuki shouted.

"Gah... Fucking ibuki, she's so annoying!!" Kazuichi grunted as he let his back hit his bed, "so... What do you intend to do, after all, we are going to be here for quite a long time..."

"Uhm... I don't know... What do *you* wanna do..." Souda mumured, "... Perhapd..." Tanaka blushed and messed with his fingers, "... Not argue for once, I actually do want to get to understand you more..."

"Then sure! What do you wanna say about yourself?" Souda smiled, sitting on the bed, in front of Gundham.

(Kazuichi was sitting on his knees while Gundham was sitting criss cross on the bed)

"... So... I-I don't really know how to start a conversation, could you maybe, ya know, start?" Souda chuckled nervously, "of course, I have no problem with that..." Gundham said, nodding his head.

"... I originally have twelve devas, they are called the Twelve Zodiac Generals" Tanaka smiled, blush forming on his face, because he wasn't used to talking about himself.

"Cool! Uhm... About me..." Douds mumured.

"My dad doesn't really give two shits about me because of work, that's all he does, and when he's home, he's always sleeping on the couch, or drinking beer" Souda smiled, clearly because he thought it was normal.

"And i-... I don't really have a mom, she left my dad because we started struggling with money, she's just a fucking gold digger..." Souda grunted.

"... What about you? Do you still have your mom?"

"..." Tanaka just smiled and started fiddling with his fingers, "the angel was very unique... She was intelligent... Not only that, but I doubt she was human..." He turned to his left and frowned, "there was a demon somewhat in my life as well, though I would not mention him that much because his soul was impure"

"... Guess we both got daddy issues huh" Kazuichi chuckled.

"..."

"... Kazuichi..."

"Huh? What is it?"

"... When your face looks more calm... I can't help but thing you look astonishing..."

"Wh-What?! Uhm... Th-thanks dude!"