detention

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi made his way towards detention until he finally made it.

As Souda went inside, he saw Gundham resting his head on the desk, "you've gotta be shitting me-" He groaned, "Kazuichi! Do not say profanity!" Kiyotaka shouted at him, "I'll stop if you kick Gundham out of here" He sighed, "and why is that?" Taka asked, "because I feel like the thing he did wrong wasn't even that bad, like, teachers are over exaggerating as shit" The mechanic rolled his eyes, Ishimaru just gasped at his statement and glared at him.

"Do not say that about them! They are at least more mature than you!" The hall monitor shouted, "... Anyways... There will be someone else in here... Ignore them" He blushed, "ya, ok, we didn't ask" The pinkett muttered.

He took a seat next to Gundham and sighed, "I didn't even do anything, I just fell asleep in class, what the fuck did I even do?!" He grunted, "why are you in here hammies?" He asked, turning to the taller male, "I refused to do the task for gym..." Tanaka mumured, "he's pathetic..." Souda just looked up at Gundham and chuckled, "hold on! Your telling me you hate atheltic stuff, like, working out?" He asked, "the fuck?! Then how did you get this hot body?" He laughed, Gundham turned around to avoid eye contact, "..." "Lemme guess, I made you uncomfortable" The mechanic asked, "n-no... I'm just not used to people complimenting me..." He blushed.

Souda just smirked and turned to Taka, who was currently hugging the visitor (who was mondo)

"Gundham, look at me" The pinkett whispered, "hmm? What is it?" He turned to Kazuichi and as soon as he did, Souda placed his hand on his thigh, "Kazuichi?" He asked, "Your quite cute if I say so myself, I like it when you get flustered, Hammies" He said, leaning in.

"Mond- KAZUICHI! THAT IS A FORBIDDEN ACTION!" He shouted, "YOU MUST NOT KISS IN THE SCHOOL BUILDING!"

Kazuichi just turned to Taka and rolled his eyes, "your such a loser, you probably do the same with Mondo, now let me be" He groaned, Tanaka just looked down, hiding his blush with his scarf, "....Kaz-" "-That is ridiculous! I would neve-" "So when we kissed in the restroom, it was just a bro thing?" Mondo interuppted Taka, "h-huh?! M-Mondo! Be quiet for now!" Ishimaru just turned to Kazuichi with a mad face and turned back to mondo"... No no, I do love you Mondo, I do" He said as his face flushed, "Mm... Ok, just making sure" Owada said, pulling Taka close to him.

"Anyways Gundham..." Kazuichi said, squeezing Tanakas thigh, "st-stop..." The breeder mumured, Kazuichi just looked up at him and smirked, "You get flustered so easily Hamster-Chan, you should calm down and take a deep breath..." He whispered slowly getting on top of Gundhams lap, "Kazuichi... W-What are you doing?"
Blush rose onto the breeders face, "...Gundham, it's fine, Kiyotaka wouldn't mind" Souda chuckled, even though that was a lie.

"..." Gundham just pulled kazuichi closer, "That's it, see Gundham, your doing this properly" He said, he lifted Gundhams chin up and smiled, "gosh, I love seeing you blush, it's so cute" He leaned in to kiss him, Gundham following.

Soon, their lips finally connected, Kazuichi had his hand behind Gundhams head, while Gundham had his hand on Kazuichis waist, "KAZUICHI! ONE MORE HOUR OF DETENTION FOR GETTING OUT OF YOUR SEAT! GUNDHAM! ONE MORE HOUR OF DETENTION FOR KISSING!" He shouted, Mondo just sighed and left the classroom.