The Closet

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi was looking around his room, you might be wondering, "what is he looking for" Well, he lost one of his favorite toys, Mr.Shark.

He looked in the closet and found someone, "Gundham? Why are you in there?" He asked, "... Im sorry..." He apologized, Kazuichi looked at him and smiled, "It's fine, but my dad took off the door so we have to talk in the closet, if that's fine with you" Souda giggled.

Tanaka nodded and scooted to the side to let Kazuichi next to him, "Gundham!" Souda smiled, hugging Gundham tight, "you already saw me, why are you so happy?" He asked, "becausee! Your my frienddd!!" Kazuichi said, covering them both with a blanket that he found in the closet, "Gundham, whyd you even show up in the first place?" He asked, "... Your dad let me in, I was planning to frighten you but then I gave up as soon as you opened the closet door" Tanaka laughed, Hugging Kazuichi back, "Stay like this" Souda mumured, "oh... Okay" Tanaka kept his arm around Kazuichi, "I like this, I like hearing your heart beat, it makes me feel more calm" The boy smiled, scooting closer to Gundham, "how about we get up for now Kazuichi, my knees hurt" Tanaka giggled, "sure! Just wait, I have to continue looking for Mr Shark!" Kazuichi helped Gundham out the closet and started to continue their quest on finding the lost shark.