Adoption

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Request by: day_fuckin_mare

Gundham wasn't that fond with children, but he did in fact want at least one to take care of.

"Gundham?" Kazuichi yawned, "what are you doing up this early?" He asked,trying to pull Gundham back on the bed, "I will head somewhere, would you care to accompany me?" Tanaka asked, "no... I'm still tired..." He mumured, "can I at least have your scarf while your gone?" "... Of course..." The breeder took his scarf off and wrapped it around Souda, "Bye Gundham, love you" He smiled, "... I-I love you too.." Tanaka turned around with blush on his face.

Once Gundham finally came home, he wasn't alone, a child was next to him, she had pink hair and pink horns, her name was Kotoko, "..." She stood in front of the door, not knowing what to do,  "... Sir, what am I supposed to do?" She asked, tugging on his jacket, "you can play around, just make sure to be g-" He stopped himself in between the sentence, since he knew that was her trigger word, "make sure to be safe inside this cursed realm, it can become very dangerous" He smiled at her, she looked around the house and layed her eyes on the TV, "ooh! Can I use that!" She asked, her eyes gleaming, "of course you ca-"
"Gundham, who are you talking to?" Souda mumured, walking down stairs, "oh, hello kiddo, what's your name?" He asked, "...Kotoko Utsugi..." She mumured, "Kotoko, that's a cute name" He smiled at her, "anyways, what's she doing here Gundham" He asked, turning to his boyfriend, "... I-I went to adopt an offspring" Tanaka blushed, "ooh! Well... Welcome to the family Kotoko! We'll try to be gen-" "Ahem! As he was saying, we will try to take our best care for you, we aren't as fond as taking care of the small ones, if there us anything bothering you, tell us and we will have it removed immediately!" Tanaka smiled at her, "yup!" Souda chuckled, he patted Kotoko on the head and sat on the living room couch.

"What do you wanna watch!" "...i don't know..." She muttered, "it's fine, how about-"

The rest of the day, the small family watched shows Kotoko wanted to watch, they fed her pancakes and tried their very best to please her, luckily, she was happy with everything she was getting.