Baths

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Aha ha! This is going to be similar the the bath scene between Mahiru and Hiyoko except hajime isn't watching them)

"Kazuichi, you have not bathed for three days, you have to clean yourself, if you don't, I will have no choice but to go with you" Tanaka sighed, "...eh? Gundham, you won't do that... Right?" Souda mumured, blush appearing on his face, "... I betcha won't" He laughed, "My Love, you-" He stopped talking and just grabbed Kazuichis hand softly, "holy shit! You weren't kidding were you" Kazuichi panicked as him and Gundham went to the restroom, "uh... Let me just.." He unzipped his jumpsuit and felt his entire face start to heat up, "is something wrong Kazuichi?" The taller male asked as he turned the water on, "we're dating, are we not? It's not that odd for us to take a shower together, right?" He asked, "no no, it's just I'm not used to... Taking a shower with someone.." He blushed, "don't fret, I promise nothing pervertrd is going to happen" Gundham said with a warm smile, "alright..." Souda took his shoes off and took his entire Jumpsuit off.

-after they got °•Naked•° -

"The waters cold..." Souda mumured, "ah, my apologies, i wasn't sure what temperature you wanted my love" He chuckled softly, "no, it's fine"

After Gundham finished washing his hair, He looked at Kazuichi who was just standing in front of him, letting the water hit his face, "hmm?" Tanaka grabbed the conditioner and poured some on his hands, "Kazuichi, your supposed to be cleansing yourself" He sighed, he started scrubbing the mechanics hair, trying to clean the other boy, "Gundham! Stop it, I can do this myself!" Souda shouted, "clearly you cannot, your just standing there" He grunted, "..." Souda moved closer to Gundham and let his head fall back on Tanakas chest, "don't judge me, but I'm not used to taking showers..." Kazuichi mumured, "... Would you like me to assist you from now on?" He asked, "... Sure, that'll help me get myself clean I guess" He smiled.

Finally they both walked out the shower, wrapping themselves in a towel to dry up, "... Wow, for once I don't smell like car oil!" The mechanic laughed, "of course you don't..." The breeder just wrapped his arms around Souda and layed his head on the others shoulder.