Anything for love?

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi looked around him and glanced at Tanaka.

"He's so precious, how is someone like Miss Sonia so close to him?" He growled, "he's perfect, ya, she's a princess, but he needs love from someone like me" He scoffed.

He glared at Sonia and stared down at his paper.

"..." Tears.

Tears fell onto the paper, "dammit..." He mumured.

"Kazuichi? Are you okay?" Tanaka asked, placing his hand on Souda's shoulder, "... Ya... I'm okay, thanks Hammies" He smiled.

"Of course..." Gundham just gave Kazuichi a warm smile and continued to talk to Sonia.

"... Damn her..." He whispered.

-after school/night-

Kazuichi exited his house and made his way to the park.

On his way, he luckily bumped into someone.

Sonia Nevermind.

"... Hey Miss Sonia!" He grinned, "nice bumping into you in the dark, huh?" He laughed, "... Not really, I'm actually nervous... I plan on confessing to Gundham tomorrow..." She blushed, "... Oh... That sounds cute Miss Sonia..." He smiled.

"Than-"

Souda just stared at her and took the knife out her stomach, "good night Miss Sonia!" He smiled at her.

"Oh how much I love seeing your life leave your eyes" He smirked.

"Aye! Who's out there?!" A voice called out.

"... Shit..." He wrapped his arms around Sonias waist and hugged her, "shh! My girlfriend is trying to sleep" He growled at the person, "oh... My bad" The person left the two my themselves.

Luckily, Souda found an old pond, "perfect" He grinned.

"Good bye Sonia!" He placed her in the water, her face hitting the water.

-next day-

Kazuichi walked inside the classroom to see lots of sad faces, "... Helloo~? Are you guys okay? It looks like someone died in here" He chuckled, "... How can you be calm? You liked her Kazuichi?" Mahiru asked, "h-huh?" He looked around, "...wheres miss Sonia?" He asked, "...they found her body in a pond.." Peko mumured, "... Miss Sonia is...." Souda felt his face turn pale, not because he was scared, but because he was worried if people were going to find out who killed her.

"...its best to move on, I think she's in s better place..." Souda frowned, "I agree." Tanaka frowned, he wrapped his arms around Souda and ended the hug, "if there is anything you need assistance with, tell me..." He muttered, "thanks Hammies.. I'm really worried about her though..."
He cried, "shh... It's okay..." Tanaka smiled.

...

....

.....

Was killing her a good idea though?

- next week -

"... Why do I feel so Guilty..." He mumured, "I finally have Gundham in my grasp so why..."

He Stared in front of the mirror and sighed.

"Maaaann! This sucks!" He groaned.

He leaned back, letting his back hit the wall, "..."

-At school-

"Kazuichi, how are you doing today" Tanaka smiled at him, "Oh! Hammies! I knew you would eventually come today!" He grinned at the breeder, "o-of course I would come today... I attend class every day." Tanaka mumured, "oh... Anyways... I want maybe... Talk to you..." He frowned, "here, can we maybe talk... In the restroom...?" He blushed.

"Oh, I assume this will be alright"
Tanaka softly gripped onto Kazuichis wrist and made their way to the boys restroom.

"What is this wicked thing you has to tell me" He asked, "... I-I killed Sonia..." He said as he felt tears come out his eyes.

...

Gundham stood there, his face turning more paler than usual,
"... Kazuichi...your not being truthful right now, right?" He murmured, "... I'm telling the truth, I killed her because she was taking us apart!" Souda softly chuckled, placing his hand on Tanakas cheek.

"...Souda..." Was all he said, he grabbed his hand and took it off his cheek, "i-I apologize, but your action has gone too far... My feelings were to the same, but it has changed n-"

"... Gundham, you hate me don't you" Souda fell on to the floor and started crying, "I trusted you so I told you what I did! I felt guilty! God dammit!" He shouted, "... Soud-"

Kazuichi pulled Gundhams leg, making his head hit the sink.

"Ka-Kazuichi?!" He whimpered, "Gundham, please..." He begged, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you" He climbed on top of Gundham and hugged him.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

"Kazuichi... If I were to date you... Would you..." He paused for a second and wrapped his arms around the mechanic, "Would you stop killing?"

...

....

"Maybe"