the argument

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Gundham and Kazuichi bump into each other in the hallway, "Hey! Watch where your go- oh.. It's you!" Kazuichi glared at Gundham up and down and frowned, "Go away!" He shouted as he shoved Tanaka out his way, "hmmph! That's absurd, for I have done nothing wrong, your just... How should I put this, your immature and you get mad over the littlest thing, now if you excuse me, I would like to head back to class-" "LISTEN HERE HAMSTER BOY! YOU BUMPED INTO ME!" Souda shouted as he pulled the breeders scarf.

Tanaka was taken back by Souda's actions so he snatched Kazuichis beanie off his head and tossed it aside, "h-hey!" The pinkett shouted, he turned to his beanie that was currently on the ground, "you could've gotten that dirty!" He shouted, picking it up, "and, I'm at fault? No no, *you* are, your pathetic..." The breeder cringed on his last sentence and stayed silent for a few seconds, "... I'm pathetic?" Souda asked, pointing and himself, "... I'm... Pathetic...?" He put his beanie back on his head and looked down at the ground.

"Dammit, I've heard those words so many times..." He muttered to himself, biting his thumb nail, "Kazuichi..." The taller male said, "hmm? Whats up..?" The mechanic asked, looking up at the taller male, "my... Apologies..." He gripped onto Kazuichis hand and pulled him into a hug, "Wha!?" The pinkett didn't know what to do so he just rested his head on Gundhams shoulder and hugged back, "Tanaka, why are you even hugging me, I thought... You hated me..." Souda asked, not letting go of Gundham.

"...Hate is a strong word, I don't specifically hate you, your just... Odd... And I find that very interesting, that's why...I claim you as my dark prince" Tanaka whispered in Souda's ear, so no one else could hear their conversation, "d-d-d-dark prince?!?!" Kazuichi quickly ended the hug and looked at Gundham, "d-dude! You know we're both guys! Don't say that!" Kazuichi blushed, "hmm? Is something wrong with being... Gay?" The breeder asked, tilting his head, "I've never expected you to say that so calmly... Since gays are usually... Uhm... Never mind...." Kazuichi blushed of embarrassment and looked down at the floor, "uhm... I-I guess we could go out, I'm not used to saying things like that, so you better not tell me to repeat it!" Kazuichi grunted, crossing his arms.