The Tree

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(They are kids)

"Ehehe!" Souda laughed,
"where could I hide..." He thought to himself, he glanced at a tall thick tree and looked back at Gundham.
"Gundham! Come! Come!" He shouted, Tanaka went over to Souda and smiled.
"What is it? He asked.
"Wanna hide together? Hurry and make your answer before Sonia finishes counting, Nagito and Fuyuhiko already got a hiding place"
He grinned.
"Sure, I have no problem with that" Gundham chuckled.

They both climbed on the tree and went inside a hole they found that was most likely an owls nest.
"Here, give me your hand Gundham" Souda said.
"O-Okay..." He gripped onto Kazuichis hand and went inside.
"There, now we both have a good hiding spot!" He smiled at him, not letting go of his hand.

30 minutes later, Sonia already found Fuyuhiko, Peko, and Nagito.

"Kazuichi! Gundham! Y'all can come out now! The last two are the winners, remember?!" Sonia shouted, no reply.

"Zzzzzzzzzzz.." Souda fell asleep on Gundhams shoulder.

"Where could they be?" Sonia mumured.
"The game ended, so where could they be?" She cried.
"... How about there, Kazuichi always goes inside the tree when he's sad or when his parents are arguing" Peko said, pointing at a tree.
"Magnificent! Your excellent Peko" Sonia smiled.

-time skip to when she finally climbed inside the tree-

"Ah! Kazuichi! Gundham! There you two are!" She smiled, hugging the boys who were currently sleeping.
"H-huh? Gyahh! Sonia found uss!" Souda shouted.
"no... Y'all win..." She chuckled.
"oh.. Congratulations to me and GunGun!" He giggled, hugging Gundham who was messing with the egg that was in the tree.

(A/N: can you see the difference of this writing? I tried the kind my writing teacher said to do. Should I continue to write like this?)