Chores/ meeting the DAD

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Today is the Day Tanaka is gonna come overrr!" Kazuichi shouted at his father with a wide smile on his face, "I'm glad you found a lover son..." Tatsuo smiled as he wrapped his son in a hug, "thanks dad..." Souda said as he returned the hug back to his father, "BUT! You have to clean your room" Tatsuo sighted, unwrapping the pinkett, "...allrigghhhttt!!!" The mechanic leaned back and ran towards his room upstairs.

Kazuichi got his phone out and put his earbuds in, "what song..." He looked through his playlist and played gorillaz, "hm... What about Feel Good Inc..." He clicked the playlist and chuckled, he hummed to the music as he swept the the floor, he then put the trash away and got the mop, "Jees... Why is there tons of oil on the floor..." He murmured.
He got back up and started organizing his plushies on his bed, "hm" He continued humming to the music, "Hello My Paramore~" A voice behind him said, wrapping his arms around the pinketts waist, "hey Tanaka..." Souda blushed, "I'm very happy to see you" Gundhsm said as he placed his head on Kazuichis shoulder, "and I do say so myself, your singing is absolute stunning" "Stop flirting you big dork" The mechanic chuckled, "it's not technically flirting if It's true" The breeder muttered with a warm smile, "... Well... Did you already meet my dad?"
"He accepted the fact that I'm dating you, so... I assume he's fine with us being together..." The taller male blushed, "anyways, let's cuddle!" Souda smiled as he pushed Gundhsm on the bed.