homework

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"..." Tanaka let out a sigh and shook his head, "how can this be so difficult..." "Uhm.. Ya need help there?" Souda asked, pointing at the paper in front of Gundham, "... Yes..." "Great! Hand me the paper and I'll do i-" "-you said you'll help me, not answer all of the tasks" The breeder
grunted, "o-ooh! My bad, I thought you wanted me to do your homework!" Kazuichi chuckled nervously, "...follow me, I have a secret realm to do our forbidden request" The taller male grabbed the pinketts hand and pulled him to his dorm.

"Waaah! Gundham!!" The pinkett shouted, "we're here, we're at my forbidden realm" The breeder laughed, "o-ohh..." Souda blushed and laughed awkwardly, "uhm... So..." He chuckled, "so.. I teach you?"
"Mmh-hmm." The breeder took a seat on the bed and patted the spot next to him, signaling the mechanic to sit next to him.

"Ok, so you do the first question like thi-" Kazuichi was explaining how to do the work, but... Gundham wasn't paying attention, his eyes were too distracted by...kazuichi, he was amazing, smart, funny, cute, stubborn, everything Gundham wanted.

"So, that's how, do you understand?" He asked, "... Uhm... No..." The breeder blushed, "... Oh..." He started explaining again, this time, Tanaka listened to the boy.

-five hours later-

"Excuse me girls, boys, non binary's, its now 10 pm, please stay in your dorm, do not wonder around the school building at night hours" Jin Kirigiri said on the monitor, "... I better hurry and go to my Dorm, I don't want Mr. Kirigiri for see that im-" "Stay..." Tanaka interuppted the mechanic, "hmm? Where would I sleep though?" He asked, "it's actually very simple, you'll have slumber with me" Tanaka smiled, "...ok" The pinkett sat down on the bed and layed down, "...dont get all rouchy with me Tanaka, just in case..." Souda mumured as he turned his back against Gundham, "...what would he do to me if I disobey hin?" He thought, he looked at Souda and wrapped his arms around him, Kazuichis head leaning back in the taller males chest, Gundhams leg on top of Kazuichis thigh, his arm wrapped around the pinketts waist, and Souda's hair hitting the breeders face.

"... I know I said I wanted you to stay because i said it was getting late, but.. I actually wanted you to stay because... I wanted our bond to become one in the sa-" "Zzzzzz...." The breeder heard small snoring from the mechanic and laughed quietly, "hmm.. You are truly one off human..."