My Kitten (Smut)

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(TW: pulling collars)

Kazuichi was taking a walk in the mall until he found something that he thought would look good on his boyfriend.

"Ehehe!" He laughed.

he bought it and left the mall almost immediately.

"Ah, back so early my prince?" Tanaka asked, "yup! And I bought you something" Souda smirked.

"... I have a bad feeling about this but I trust you..." He blushed.

"Here, it's in this bag, put it on and come back out! I promise you won't regret it" He smiled.

Once Gundham came out of the restroom, his face flushed a deep shade of red.

"Awe! My kittens all grown up huh?" Souda smirked, he grabbed the chain that was on the collar and pulled Tanaka close to him, "Your getting so flustered it's kinda turning me on" Kazuichi chuckled.

"Mn... Kazuichi...i need help putting the cat ears on..." Tanaka mumured, completely ignoring what his boyfriend said, "Alrighty, but didn't you realize that something is missing?  you are breeder, aren't you?" He asked, hiding something behind his back.

"... I-..." As soon as he realized what was missing, his face went completely red, "... Th-The tail..."

"Correct!" He smiled, "now, come to master you pathetic kitten" He smirked, "... At your service... Master..." Tanaka mumured.

"As a good kitten, you get your tail" He smirked as he lifted Tanakas skirt up and...

"Mmng~" Tanaka gripped onto Souda's shoulders and fell onto the floor, "well shit.. You can't even deal with one toy up your ass, I wonder how you'll react to when I actually enter" Souda laughed.

"Kazuichi!" Gundham growled, he grabbed the end of the tail and tugged on it softly.

"mn...~"

"Shh...~ I have more things I wanna try out, so don't get too needy" Souda smirked, he took the tail out and grabbed something else.

"Come here babe, I got the tail out, now let me try this one out~" He tugged on the chain and let Gundham fall into his lap, "alright, are you ready?" "... Mmh-hm" The taller male nodded his head and closed his eyes.

"Good" He took the Vibrator and inserted it.

"Mnh~ hm~" Tanaka gripped onto Souda's shoulders and started tugging Kazuichi's beanie, "Aye, chill, is the vibrator that good?" Souda laughed.

"Mhm..~" Tanaka mumured, trying not to let his mOanS out.

"Come on, you can do it Gundham" Souda smirked, "Ha..~ Mnh... ~ Kazui... chi..~" Tanaka blushed, he gently tugged onto Souda's hair, "Awe~ you look so cute like this Gundham" He smiled.

"A-After this... I-I will incinerate your body by hellfire~" Gundham groaned, "Haha! If your legs even work!" The mechanic laughed.

"...Mm.. Ngh~" 

"... Man... This is getting boring..." Kazuichi placed his hands where the vibrator was and shoved it in deeper, "haaahh~ Kazuichi! Y-You fucking b-bitch!" Gundham shouted, "It's new hearing you swear Gundham, did I just unlock something new~" Souda chuckled, messing with Gundhams scarf, "where are your devas?" He asked, ".. T-Theyre in the l-living room... B-But why are you worried about them at a time like th- mnn~ this..." Tanaka mumured, "oh, just making sure they won't be traumatized by witnessing their owner getting fucked" Kazuichi chuckled.

"mnh~"

"Now, let me see this" Souda grabbed Gundhams scarf and used it to tie the breeders hands together.

"Kazuichi~" Tanaka groaned, "Kaz... Kazuichi~ m-... more~" He accidentally said.

"... More?" Souda asked, "... I didn't think you got turned on by this kind of thing Gundham~" He whispered,
"... Mnh..~" The taller male was squirming around, trying not to get too needy, "haa~" The Pinkett stared at Gundham and looked at his palm, "gya~ Ka~Kazuichi how do y-ym.. ~ you turn this nonsense off~"

Souda ignored Gundham and climbed on top of his boyfriend, "would you mind if I take your skirt off?" He smirked, "... Nm~ n-no, I don't...~" Tanaka blushed, "ah... That's a good kitten~"

"Do you want me to take this vibrator out?" He asked, ".. Mn... I-I don't~" Tanaka flinched as soon as he felt cold hands touch a specific spot.

"Here is good, right?" He asked, touching Gundhams thigh, "I've never thought *I* would be the one to breed the Ultimate Breeder" Souda laughed.

"Kaz.. Kazuichi~just hurry" The breeder blushed.

Souda grabbed Gundhams (No no) in his hand and held it in his hands, "your getting hard Hammies, are you okayy~" He teased, "...mnhh~" Tanaka tried to move his hands but couldn't since they were tied up.

"K-Kazuichi~ please... S-Suck me..~" Gundham groaned, Souda grabbed the whole thing and shoved it in his mouth, "Mnghh~ master i-im about t-"

*beep beep beep beep*

"..." Tanaka rubbed his head and looked around, "W-Why on earth was I having such a perverted dream about..." He turned to his left to see his husband, Souda, sleeping next to him, looking peaceful and happy, "..."

"Hmm? Gundham? Your up, Why?" Souda asked, pulling Gundham's hand, "my prince, I have to go to work" He smiled, "... Oh... Okay..." Kazuichi frowned, "love you! And stay safe!" He smiled.

...

......

.........

Why did Gundham have a dirty dream?

(AHAHAH DID YOU THINK THE DEVAS WERE GONNA JOIN TOO?

Too bad, we were watching SpongeBob)

(Also this is lazy smut)