Slow dance

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi stared outside, laying down on the bright green grass. It was dark outside, which put up a foggy effect.

"... Hello? Why are you not joining in on the party?" A voice called out, "oh... I'm not all that good with those kinds of dances, besides, I have no one to dance with" Kazuichi chuckled.

"... I see... Would you perhaps want to practice with me?" The voice chuckled softly.

"... Your voice is familiar... Wait, is that you Tanaka?" Kazuichi asked, lifting his head up.

"Oh, it is you!" Kazuichi ran up to Gundham and grabbed his hand, "Mhm!" Kazuichi nodded his head, extreme excitement appearing on his face.

"We can dance here!" Kazuichi smiled, wrapping his arms around Tanaka's neck, "..." Gundham smiled and placed his hands on Souda's waist.

"So... You gonna teach me, or?" Kazuichi giggled.

"Mhm..."

Tanaka pulled Kazuichi close to him, their chests only a few inches away.

They started dancing in the moonlight, not giving any shits on who'll find them together alone, after all, this is their first time getting along.

Souda giggled as soon as Gundham twirled him. It was destiny, getting attention from the emo kid, falling in love with this moment, Kazuichi rested his head on Gundhams chest, letting his body hit the other males.

He loved the moment, he truly did...