Lab Partners

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Kazuichi, Gundham, you two are going to be partners for the Science project" Miss Yukizome said.

"Fine by me!" Souda smiled.

As they got to their assigned seats, they grabbed the container with the green liquid, "... Eh, she wouldn't mind if I miss these two together, right?" He shrugged his shoulders, "no, I believe she has said to not do anything unless she has assigned it to y-"

*boom*

"Gyaah!" Souda fell back and hut the floor.

"K-Kazuichi, are you okay?" Gundham asked, leaning down, "dammit..." He grunted.

"Kazuichi! You are in trouble! Why have you done that!" Miss Yukizome shouted, "it's not my fault! It's boring in this class, the only way to have fun is to do random shit!" Kazuichi argues back, "Kazuichi, don't argue with her, I apologize, but I do believe she is right. You almost harmed your self, I was really worried..." Tanaka mumured, "... Ya, it's my business though, if I get hurt, it's my fault... Don't feel bad over something I've done Tanaka, we've talked about this before" The mechanic sighed.

"Kazuichi, I care about you, I don't want you getting hurt, even if it is your fault" The breeder blushed, "dammit... Stop saying shit, just help me up..."

(Sorry for not publishing yesterday, or today, my family is currently really busy, trying to get things for thanksgiving)