Pink Lemonade 10 (S M U T)

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(This is an extra for Pink Lemonade, this doesn't actually happen in the story)

"Please, just kiss me one more time" Souda smiled, crawling back onto Tanaka's lap, lifting his head up.

"Kazuichi, s-stop, not right now..."

"...fine..." He grunted, he turned his body around, still sitting down on Gundhams lap.

"K-Kazuichi..."

Souda turned around and fixed himself properly, moving his hips, trying to avoid falling off of Gundham.

"Mng-gah~" Gundham hummed, gripping onto Kazuichi's waist.

"H-Huh?! Gundham, what was with that sound?!???" Souda screeched, trying to leave Gundhams grip.

"No... Stay here..." He blushed, resting his head on Souda's shoulder, "... Gundham, are you..." Souda just ended his sentence.

"...." He sat there in awkwardness.

"Okay... But.." Souda carefully unzipped Gundhams pants and slid underneath the table, since there was a long cloth there.

"Holy fuck, what the hell am I doing" Souda mumured, "what if I get caught, holy shit, this is going to be awkward right after I do this..."

----- So... Hi ----

Kazuichi palmed Gundham and slowly slid Gundhams (pp) in his mouth, "mngh... Ha~" Tanaka was covering his mouth, resting his head on the table.

"mmn... K-Kazuichi, can y-you go... F-Faster..." He hummed, trying not to let out as many noise as possible.

"Ngh!" Kazuichi's eyes widened as he gagged, "fuck... Why the hell am I sucking a man's dick!?"

He wrapped his tongue around Gundhams tip and licked it carefully.
"Mngh~ Ha-Ah~ Ngh...~"

"Shush Gundham, don't be loud!" Souda complained, taking (le pp) out of his mouth.

"I-I can't, this is too overwhelming that even the Supreme Overlord can't handle it~" Gundham grunted, gripping onto the table cloth.

"Well, if you make more noise, you'll get us caught" Kazuichi complained.

"O-Okay.. I'll try..."

Kazuichi continued to do his deed and started to stroke Gundham, up and down, up and down.

"tch... mm..~"

"Excuse me sir, are you alright?" A male voice asked above the table, "and I thought you came here with somebody, did they leave?" He asked.

Souda just smirked and started jerking him faster.

"Ahh~ mngh~ haa...~" He moaned loudly, "Mngh~"

"...well... I see..." The waiter just stared at him in disgust and help onto his apron, "..."

"K-Kazuichi! I thought you sai-"

"Ya, but I just thought it would've been funny if he heard that!" He chuckled.

---So... Uhm... How are you doing---

Gundhams face turned red and zipped his pants back up and grabbed Napkins, "you better clean that up" He grunted, a mad expression on his face.

"Fine Fine!"

Once Kazuichi finished cleaning the floor, Gundham slammed the money on the table, an embarrassed look appearing on his face, "we will go... Now..."

"Dude, your supposed to pay over there at the counter"

"I-I know that!" He grunted, "... Oooooh! Is that the dude who heard you-" "Yes! And it's your fault!" Gundham grunted.

Kazuichi giggled and kissed Gundhams jaw, "I love you~"