Confession Garden

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi sat next to gundham and sighed, "man... You know people suck.." Hearing Souda say that made Gundham offended, "Even I, the supreme overlord?" He asked, "...i-i guess your the only one who's not as bad.." The mechanics face flushed red and looked down at his tray "wanna eat over there in the garden?"
"If you insist, then I shall accept" The taller male picked up his lungs and headed for the garden, it was a very pretty garden in fact.

Once they headed over for the garden, they sat down on the grass, leaning their backs against the bright green Tree.

"I'm guessing the dark queen has rejected you again?" Tanaka asked as he bit his apple, "a-again?! NO, SHE HASN'T REJECTED ME YET!" The pinkett shouted, "... Actually... It wasn't about her thought..." He sighed, "hmm? What was it then?"

"I'm in love with yOu" Kazuichi muttered "dammit... Fucking voice cracks" He sighed, "b-but I don't know why, but I'm having this weird feeling in my stomach when I'm hanging out with you, I'm starting to think I've fallen in love with you..." He blushed, fiddling with his braid, "uhm... Ya... I've never confessed to anyone... So... It's really awkward..." He chuckled nervously, "you haven't confessed to anyone? What about the dark queen? I thought you've confessed your deep feelings towards her" Tanaka asked, tilting his head, "THAT'S DIFFERENT! BECAUSE I'VE NEVER LIKED HER!!" Souda shouted as he ran up to gundham and frowned, "I. love. You" He said slowly, he looked down at his feet and started messing with his sleeves, "...damn you...YOUR SO PERFECT GUNDHAM! WHY CAN'T I BE SONIA! WHY WHY WHYYY!!" He shouted as he started pulling his hair, "you don't know how much... I wish to be her, you care so much about her..." He fell to his knees and curled up into a ball, "I... *sniff* don't even know..." He muttered as he took his beanie off his head and covered his face with it.

"Why exactly do you wish to be the dark lady?" Tanaka asked, kneeling down on one knee to match kazuichis height, "... You like her... Don't you?" He muttered, "that's blasphemy! Why would I be interested in her? She's a very kind human, but i... Care about you more, Kazuichi" The breeder said as he pulled Kazuichi in a hug, "don't ever thing of something as foolish as that, I Love you, that is the absolute truth"