Raining

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

A little boy stared outside the window, wondering, what was going to happen, nothing new happens, so he tries to act like something extraordinary is going to happen that days even though it will be the same as every normal day.

"... Why is it raining?" Kazuichi asked, "why is it still raining? I thought I was happy.." He felt his eyes water.

Kazuichi left his room and put his mud boots on so he can okay outside to cheer him up since his parents were arguing upstairs.

He stopped at the porch, he saw a person sitting outside, no sweater, no umbrella, no nothing, he only wore a short sleeved shirt, black pants, small boots and a purple scarf, "... Why is he just sitting there?" He asked himself.

He walked up to the figure and patted his shoulder, "excuse me, what are you doing there?" He asked, "hmm? Oh, hello" The other boy responded, "I'm Gundham Tanaka, who are you?" He smiled, "Kazuichi Souda, but call me Kaz for short"

Kazuichi noticed Tanaka was Shivering, "... Are you... Cold?" He asked, "n-no... I'm not cold, it's just... My skin is different, once it's cold, it starts to vibrate showing me that more power will come within me" "Your cold, aren't you?" Kazuichi laughed, he hugged the boy, warming him up with his jacket, "let's just sit in my front porch, your hair is getting really wet" Souda giggled.

"... Kazuichi.... Why are you outside in the first place?" He asked, "oh, I just needed some space for myself and I also needed... To refresh my mind"
Gundham just nodded, saying he understood.

"Kazuichi... I'm... Cold...." Tanaka blushed, "Do you want me to get an extra sweate-" "-no..." He looked up at Kazuichi as a small smile appeared, "Oh! You want me to hug you again?" Souda grinned, "you could've just said you wanted me to hug you!" He wrapped his arms around Gundham and rested his head on Gundhams shoulder, "your scarf is cold too, how long have you been out here?" Kazuichi asked, "... Approximately fifty minutes" Gundham cleared his throat, "Gundham, you do realize you can get sick like that, right?" Kazuichi mumured, swinging Gundham and I'm side to side, "let's go inside my house for now, I learned how to make hot chocolate yesterday, so I can make you some too" He smiled.