Beach

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(A/N please follow SoudaPoppin they lost their account and...ya..)

Gundham and Kazuichi were making a sand castle together, just the two of them.

When the time has come, Kazuichi will do it.

Are you being dirty minded and asking what "it" Means? Well... He has had the BIGGEST crush on Gundham ever since Sonia has left the school.

He doesn't know why, it's prolly because she's gone, but I'm pretty sure it's because she's always seperated then from each other, she always hung out with Tanaka.

Now, They finally got to hang out.

Souda sat on the soft sand and looked up at Gundham, "do you... Like Miss Sonia?" He asked, "how many times do I have to explain this Kazuichi, I have no interest in the dark queen whatsoever" The breeder chuckled, "ya... I'm just making sure you don't like her" The mechanic sighed, "of course, you make that pathetic excuse every time" The taller male laughed, "look...its not funny!" The pinkett blushed.

"What's not funny?" Tanaka asked tilting his head, "...nothing, nothing..." The mechanic sighed, "... Is there something bothering you?" Gundham asked, "Ok... IHAVEAHUGECRUSHONYOUGUNDY!" He shouted as he let his face fall in the sand, "you?-" Gundham paused his sentence and started blushing, "ah- t-thats what you said..." He got off the sand and patted Soudas head, "please rise" The mechanic did so and sat up, "...this is gonna be awkward now.." He said, getting even more flustered.

"No, Not at all..." The breeder said as be lifted Kazuichis chin, "i would kiss you but I have sand on my face..." The pinkett muttered, "it's fine" The taller male whiped the mechanics lips and kissed him, leaving a shocked expression on Souda.