Noodles

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Gundham rested his head on Kazuichis shoulder, "... Gundham... Wanna make noodles?" Souda asked, "now that you mention it, I am getting hungry, shall we order or make them?" Tanaka asked, "I really like the way you make noodles, so..." Kazuichi got up and grabbed Gundhams hand, "now! Let's start cooking!" He shouted.

"Gundham do I put this in here?" Souda asked, "mmh-hmm.." Tanaka grabbed Soudas waist and wrist, "my love, your bit doing his properly" Gundham sighed, "your supposed to softly stir it" "... Gundham, how did you even learn how to make good noodles?" Kazuichi laughed, "I have to keep my forbidden secret hidden" Tanaka smirked, kissing Kazuichis jaw, "please!" "F-Fine... The answer is the Angel, she has taught me" He blushed, "wow, I thought you said she was-" "- this was the only thing she cooked I ever liked" Tanaka interuppted him, "Gundham, can you... Stay, I want you to keep teaching me, sure Kazuichi was lying, he just liked it when Gundham held him in his arms.

"Of course my prince, is there anything you do not understand?" He asked, "... I don't know anything, it's so confusing" He sighed, "o-oh..."  Tanaka let go of Kazuichi and got some egg, "Here Kazuichi, you do know how to crack an egg from hell, correct?" "Ya... I think..." Kazuichi turned to Gundham and handed him the egg, "here, you teach me"

After they made the noodles, Kazuichi took a fork and Gundham took chop sticks, "Gundham! How can you even use Chop Sticks in the first placee!" He complained, "it's not that difficult My Prince" He grabbed Kazuichis hand and got the chopsticks, "you hold them like this..." "It's too hard! I'm just going to stick with the fork!" He grabbed the fork and continued to eat it.

(About my last Chapter, the one you didn't have to read, well my friend didn't respond yet-)