Kid Next Door

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Kids)

Gundham moved to a new house, the kid next door seemed to be weird to him but he didn't mind that, difference is what makes them special.

"Gundham, I know it's been a tough year... Since... Your father and I got a divorce but... Just know, I'm he-" As she turned around, Gundham wasn't there.

"Huh? Oh well.." She just grabbed the boxes on the couch and started organizing the entire house.

---

"Hey!" A boy called out.

"Huh?" Tanaka turned and saw the neighbor's son staring at him on the grass.

"Oh, hello..." He mumured.

"I'm Kazuichi! Nice to meet you!" He smiled, getting off the grass and running towards Gundham, sticking his hand out.

"My name is Gundham... Gundham Tanaka..."

"Ehehe! It's nice to know another kid is here! I'm the only one, but now you moved in" Souda giggled.

"Wanna be friends?"

"... Sure..."

the next month they became good friends, Kazuichi would always wait for Gundham in front of his house and they would have a nice long walk together.

But this time, it was different, Kazuichi was late, he looked around, no sign of his friend...

"..." He decided to go to the other boys house, since Kazuichi was just probably sleeping.

He took a step on the porch and...

*knock* *knock*

"Hmm?" A grown man came out the house, "whadya want?" He grunted.

"... I was wondering if I could hang out with Kazuichi today" Tanaka smiled at Tatsuo.

"... Kazuichi..." The older man's eyes started to water, "oh... Gosh... Kazuichi..." He covered his eyes and closed the door.

"Uhm.. Mr Souda, can i?" He pleaded

"Kid, how do you know who Kazuichi is? He's been dead since the day you moved in..."