Hair cut

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi was sitting on the couch watching cartoons, "My Paramore, you must cut your hair, it's getting longer than it did before" Tanaka said, wrapping his arms around the pinketts neck, "but I don't want tooo~" Kazuichi complained, "If you don't want to, it's fine, but it's getting tangles badly..." Tanaka said as he messed with the mechanics hair, "b-But..." He looked at Gundham and frowned, "YOU'LL HAVE TO CATCH ME!" He jumped off the couch and ran around the house.

Gundham turned to Kazuichi and smiled, "Dark consort, your very much childlike" He chuckled softly, "I mean, I am your baby!" Souda chuckled, still running around in circles, "I give up, I will not cut your hair, is that what you wanted to hear?" Tanaka asked, "ya!" He stopped running and calmed down, "thank you for u-" *Snip* "Y-You cut my hair!?" Kazuichi screeched, "it's back to normal now, isn't it?" The breeder laughed, "I mean-it was getting annoying, since it was to my elbow..." He sighed, "now I look like how I did in high school" Souda grinned at his boyfriend and tackled him on the floor, "You look magnificent with your hair back to normal" Tanaka whispered as he gripped onto Kazuichi, "Thanks! But... I think it was fun when you were chasing me... So..." Souda got off of Gundham and ran around the house, Gundham chasing him again, this time, for fun.