pumpkin pie

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Kids 9-10)

"Dad Dad! Me and Gundham want to make Pumpkin pie" He giggled.

"You and who?" He asked.

"Gundham!"

"Oh!!!" Tatsuo just chuckled and nodded his head, "sure, just don't cause a fire in the house"

"Yeah! We wont!"

Tatsuo just looked at Souda with a confused look... Why..?

"Okay Gundham, what should we start with first!"

"Well, first your supposed to start with the dough... I think" Tanaka mumured, "oh, well okay the-"

"No! Stop! We have to be sure or else we might cause the house on fire just like your dad said!"

"... Uhm.. Okay!" He smiled, he went through the internet and found the pumpkin pie ingredients.

"Okay! These are the ingredients for it!"

Tanaka nodded his head and watched Kazuichi make it.

"Gundham? Why aren't you helping?" He asked.

"... I can't..."

"... Oh..." Kazuichi frowned, "okay..."

Once he finished baking it, he got it out with mittens and placed it on the table.

"Dad! We finished!" He smiled.

"Okay kiddo, let me see!" Tatsuo came down stairs and looked at the pie, "wow... You did a good job!" He chuckled.

"I wasn't the only one who made this! Gundham did too!" He smiled, pointing at the boy sitting on the table...

"But..."

"Kazuichi, it's just an Imaginary friend, I don't see him at all"