Get along 2 (S M U T)

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"... Kazuichi..."

"Huh? What is it?"

"... When your face looks more calm... I can't help but thing you look astonishing..."

"Wh-What?! Uhm... Th-thanks dude!"

Kazuichi stared at Gundham and smiled, "You look... Cute yourself..."

"... ah... T-Thank you..."

Souda leaned close to Gundham and softly pushed him, his back hitting the sheets.

"Mngh!" Gundham looked to the side and started blushing, "Hammies, what's wrong? I just wanted to cuddle" Souda smirked, "... n-nothing..." Tanaka mumured.

"..." Tanaka just stared at Kazuichi who was currently on top of him, pinning him down on the bed.

"Gundham... This might sound weird... But as soon as you started blushing..." Souda's face turned red.

"You kinda turned me on..."

"H-Huh?!" Tanaka looked down and started blushing even more.

"Dude, don't get even more flustered!" Kazuichi shouted.

"What exactly do you expect me to do in this situation!" Gundham shouted back, "I don't know!" The mechanic growled.

---

"..."

"Mn... G-Gundham, stop that..." he whined, "stop, stop moving your waist~" Kazuichi mumured, "ah, I'm sorry, I was just trying to escape your grasp-"

Kazuichi's eyes started to water,
"Dammit Gundham, your still moving your wa-waist..." 

"Your doing this on purpose aren't you?" Souda grunted, moving his hand towards Gundhams jacket.

"Take this off..."

"H-Huh?! What do you intend to d-"
"K-Kazuichi! Let go of my four dark devas of destruction!" He shouted

"In a little, I'm just going to put them in the restroom.." Kazuichi muttered as he brought them to where he said he was.

"Kazuichi? KAZUICHI! YOUR NOT DOING WHAT I THI-"

"Chill man, I'm not going to relieve myself on the hamsters" Souda grunted.

"Oh.. I-I th-" "Ya, I knew you thought that, I was just putting them there"

"What? Why?"

"Because..."

Kazuichi dug through his drawer and grabbed something out.

"Have you ever had sex?"

"Huh?" Tanaka tilted his head, getting off the bed.

"I asked you if you ever had sex"

"... No... Why are you-" As soon as Gundham processed what was going to happen, his face turned red.

"Are you fine with this?" He asked,
"...i suppose..." Gundham blushed.

"Great, then it's an agreement!"

Kazuichi grabbed the bottle and softly pushed Gundham to the wall.

"Okay..." Souda took Gundhams jacket off and tugged onto his scarf, "is it ok if I use this scarf for later?" He smirked, "... Mhm..."

He unzipped his jumpsuit and lowered his boxers to his knees.

"...Gundham, the lube is pretty cold, I'm sorry..." He said as he poured the lube inside Gundham.

"Mn..~" Tanaka hummed, "Sorry, but before we start, one last question..."