School Dance

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Hey Hey Hey!" Souda shouted, "Gundham! Wait up I have a question!" He was calling his friend, not just any friend, but his BEST friend, they have been friends for thirteen years, surprisingly, they're still friends huh?

"Gundham!" He called out, he ran up to the taller male and caught his breath, "Do- Do you want to go to the dance with me?" He muttered, "Aren't we already going together though?" "N-No, like... You wanna go *together* together, like... Friends" "Ah, Im not really comfortable with a large amount of humans...but if it's a quest for you, then I approve" Tanaka blushed, "nice! I don't really understand what you meant, but that sounded like a yes!" He chuckled, "Miss Sonia didn't want to come with me so I asked you"

-after school-

"Dance Dance Dance Dance!" Kazuichi laughed, "Gym! The dance is in the Gym!" He grabbed Gundhams hand and pulled him into the Gym, "So what cute chick do you have your eyes on Gundham?" Souda chuckled, "..." The breeder sat in silence and just took a sip from his drink, "oh...your not interested in girls right now, makes sense, you need to find the one you know"

Kazuichis eyes lid up as soon as he heard a specific song come up, "Gundham Gundham! Dance Dance!" He wiggled out the chair and grabbed both of Gundhams hands, "come on!" He smiled at the breeder, "O-Of course" Tanaka blushed but he couldn't lift his scarf since the pinkett was holding both of his hands, "Uhm, you got a little blush on your face, you good?" The mechanic asked, "You like me, don't you?" "Mmnn..." Tanaka pulled hands away from Soudas and lifted his scarf, "You do!" Kazuichi jumped up and started laughing, "I knew it! I knew you liked me!" By now, Gundhams face was fully red, "it's alright!" The mechanic was laughing a lot, his face was starting to turn red, "do you like me?" He smirked, "... Mmh-hmm..." The breeder was intimidated by Kazuichis smirk so he nodded his head, "Knew it!" He pulled a thumbs up at the breeder, "Same here! I like ya too!" Souda knew it was random but he wanted Gundham to know that he felt the same.

"Wow... This is getting awkward now..." Kazuichi chuckled nervously, "heh..."