Mute

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(The font will look like this if they are using sign language)

(The Fonts will look like this if Kazuichi is writing on an white board)
...

"..." Kazuichi opened his mouth, he couldn't say anything, "..." Still nothing came out.

...

....

"Kazuichi?" Tanaka asked, "Kazuichi you fell asleep again..." He sighed, "..."
"... Have you forgotten? Your... Mute..." Tanaka whispered.

"Past these few weeks, I've been learning sign language... After that incident"

"..."

"Do you need a board?"

Gundham got off the chair and handed him a  white board.

"Why am I in the Hospital?"

Gundham just frowned and looked to his right.

"... I don't know how to explain, but it has something to deal with traumatic brain surgery"

Kazuichi erased off the white board and started writing something.

"Your my boyfriend, right? I think you are, I'm just trying to make sure you are and I didn't get crazy in the head or something, you know?"

Tanaka just chuckled and sat next to the boy.

"You do know you can talk right? You won't offend me if your talking, I like hearing your voice Gundham"

"Yes, Kazuichi, I am your... Boyfriend" Gundham smiled.

"...i miss your voice"

Souda rested his head on Gundhams shoulder until his eyes widened.

"HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN OUT!?"

"Approximately three weeks" Tanaka frowned.

"Three weeks?!"

"I dearly apologize..." The other male said, cuddling up to his boyfriend.

"It's fine, it's not even your fault..."

Gundham just kissed his boyfriends forhead, "I love you, but I have to go, visiting hours are over, good day my dark prince"

"Bye GunGun!" Kazuichi wrote down, waving his hand goodbye.

Gundham didn't want to go, he wanted to stay with the pink haired boy, but he couldn't... Unless...

Tanaka ran towards Kazuichi and lifted him in the air, "Kazuichi, I miss you so much" Gundham smiled, hugging the other in his arms, "..." Souda just smiled and rested his head on Gundhams chest, "... I love your flaws dearly..." He chuckled, kissing the Pinkett.

"..."

"Mnnn...you are quite the charm, don't let anyone say otherwise, you understand my love" Gundham smiled, placing him back on the bed, "I have to go... Good day..." He smiled.

(I deleted the image, it wasn't inappropriate, so don't worry, it was just my sisters friend find in out my pronouns and sexuality)