Halloween

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Gundham was a Vampire, Kazuichi was a pirate, Sonia was a witch, Chiaki was Red Riding Hood, Fuyuhiko was a Ninja and Peko is Sparkling Justice)

Kazuichi had a wide grin on his face, "GUNDHAM GUNDHAM! LOOK LOOK!" He shouted as he pointed at a bowl that specifically said "Take One"
Obviously, Gundham knew what Kazuichi was gonna do, since he did that to the last house.

"My paramore, for the last time, you have too muc-" "Candy! Candy! Candy! Candy! Candy! Candy! Candy!" Souda was chanting repeatedly, Tanaka sighs  and follows his boyfriend, "Uh... Gundham, your gonna wanna make sure he doesn't get any cavities after eating all the candy" Fuyuhiko laughs, "I assure you, I already know, but he's too cute to decline..."

Peko and Fuyuhiko go to one big house, Chiaki and Sonia go to a house with cool decorations, "My Paramore, I must remind you that you have three bags of candy and they're all full with the sweets" The breeder chuckled, "yup! I know, but when a house says Take One, I can't help but get the entire bowl" The pinkett laughs, "anyways! We better meet up again with the others" Souda grabbed the taller males hand and rested his head on Gundhams arm, "I love you~" He cooed, "... I-I love you too, My Dark One..."