Apologies

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"I hate you Gundham!" A voice echoed.

Tanaka layed down on the bed, tears in his eyes, "he hates me...doesn't he?"
he rolled to the other side of the bed and saw Kazuichi, "... Didnt he say he was going to sleep on the couch?" He mumured, "... It seems fait will always pull him back to me" He smiled.

"Hmm? Gundham?" Souda yawned, "why are you still up?" He asked, "...i just so happened to awaken from my slumber" Gundham muttered, "...I'm sorry..." Kazuichi frowned, "for what? You have done nothing wrong Kazuichi..." "... Shut up... You know what I did and you still forgive me..." Kazuichi cried, "you were drunk My Love, its-" "Don't just say its going to be ok, I fucking kissed another guy!" Souda cried, he got off the bed and stared at Gundham, "do you not understand how love works?!" He shouted, "... I only wanted my days with you Kazuichi..." Tanaka mumured as he whiped his tears, "Gundham...." Kazuichi got back on the bed and hugged him, "I'm so sorry, I got carried away..." He kissed his for head and rocked Gundham back and forward, "... I'm sorry... I love you Gundham... I really do, i-i just..." He messed with Gundhams hair and finally controlled his breathing, "I just... Suck at relationships and I feel like your getting annoyed by me.." Kazuichi winced, "Kazuichi, from what I know, your not a bother to me, I absolutely Enjoy your presence..." He sighed, smiling at Souda.

"..." Kazuichi sat there with tears in his eyes, ".. Oh Gundham..." He wrapped Tanaka in his arms and kissed his cheek, "I love you so damn much"