Unworthy

Ignore my mistakes plz...

- Top Tae
- Bottom Kook

Requested by : brattyvk

.....~.....

No one's Pov

Marriage, a beautiful feeling of having a partner, who will understand you and love you no matter what....But not for Kim Jungkook, The boy got married to Taehyung, it wasn't love marriage, but arranged but still Jungkook fulfil his every duty of him being a loyal and goof husband...He was just 18 when he married Taehyung...Even for him, he dropped out college...They both had their first son.

But After Taehyung became the CEO of his father's company, many things changed... " Jungkook! That is this trash!" Taehyung said indicating the breakfast Jungkook flinched hearing his husband " You know what! I will just eat something in office!" Jungkook lowered his head, call him a puppet or what ever, but the real reason for him was Love, He loved his husband and his son.

That's why he always listened to Taehyung without saying anything, Because he loved him...

Useless!

Idiot!

You don't even know to read!

You're a trash!

I regret marrying you!

Unworthy!

Hearing all this, Jungkook was still living with Taehyung, just the sake of their marriage and son....but when their son, Taehyun , turned 12 he was just like Taehyung....He never respected Jungkook " Papa! Where the hell is my laptop?! " Taehyun yelled at Jungkook who was cleaning his room " right on your table,I didn't use it " Jungkook said jokingly but what Taehyun said broke his heart.

" Of course how can you, you don't even now how to use it...of course you're not educated like Rose "

Rose, Rose, Rose...who exactly was she? Jungkook's cousin sister and Taehyung's assistant.... Jungkook really loved her as his sister, But always getting compared to her, hurted Jungkook a lot.

Be like Rose!

Look she looks so beautiful not like you, Rat!

Papa! Rose is better than you! Be like her!

8 years he spend his life getting compared to her....He ignored all of that, today was his husband's success party...of course all of his partners, family members and friends were invited in the party... Jungkook also helped with everything " Hello Mr Choi...it's been a long time " Taehyung said to one of his partner.

Jungkook was besides him " Hello Taehyung, How are you?" Jungkook was feeling uncomfortable around all of these people, but just for Taehyung he was smiling at them... Taehyung talked with Choi for some time then pulled Jungkook in the corner " I'm leaving for some time, Behave or else " Taehyung was holding his wrist so tightly.

Niging his nails on his wrist " I w-won't " Jungkook weakly said to him.. Taehyung scoffed and walked away, Jungkook lowered his head, looking at his wrist with glossy eyes.....but there was someone looking at everything from little far from him.