I Hate You

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

I hope you like it @MirdulaKrishnan

Taehyung Pov

My name is Taehyung , Kim Taehyung...I'm 19 years old...studies in Seoul Collage " Tae! " God not him in the morning , Jeon Jungkook came running toward me ,I was standing in front of my house " Hi Tae " He said to me breathing heavily  , why is he here in the morning?  .

Unluckily he is my neighbour , and believe me I hate him so much,  that I want him to die, pretty harsh i know...but he is so annoying i can't tell you, because of him i can't properly talk to my crush, Jennie. she is also our neighbour...but she is cool not like this gay boy .

" Tae , i made these cookies for you...and also this strawberry milk " He said smiling widely , i looked at him with my usual cold looks " How many times do i have to tell you that i hate you around me ? why don't you leave me alone " i angrily said and pushed him harshly, making him and his cookies and milk fall on ground.

i heard laughing sound , i turn my head and looked at Jennie who was laughing looking at Jungkook on the ground , who why now crying " good job Taehyung " she said and went away laughing...i smiled ,but i again hear his annoying cries...i angrily glared at him " Shut it you shit... i hate hearing your annoying cries " Jungkook mumbled a little ' sorry ' and stood up from the ground , his elbow was bleeding.

should say sorry to him? No No, i shook my head and looked at his elbow , he deserves it , God i hate him so much.

NEXT DAY....

No one's Pov

" Tae , why do you hate the poor kid so much? " Taehyung's best friend Yoongi asked him , why? because Taehyung tear Jungkook's sketches with he made for Taehyung...in front of every student in the hall " because he is too annoying , always following me ...never leaving me alone " Taehyung said annoyed tune , Yoongi sighed " just because of that? that boy loves you for almost 10 years " yoongi said .

Taehyung rolled his eyes " I don't care okay" he said, Yoongi sighed " to be honest, you both could make a cute couple together " Yoongi said softly but his expressions changed when Taehyung again start talking " what make you think that we can be couples , there is no way i can be that shits boy friend...you know what I- " But hr stopped talking when he noticed the younger standing a little far from them , holding back his tears.

Taehyung smirked , Yoongi noticed his evil smirk and sighed....Taehyung maeched toward Jungkook and grabbed his arm tightly making the younger whimpers " Everyone! " Taehyung shouted to get everyone's attention , because they were in the hall ,yes again..because the it was lunch time.

" This boy " Yoongi mumbled to himself...." This is Jeon Jungkook....he have a crush on me...but look at him , isn't he so ugly " Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and tried to get away from Taehyung's grip , but he was too weak too do that " I will say that in front of everyone today " everyone was enjoying the free show .

" I hate you so much that i can't even see your face, i hate you around me... stop begin so pathetic " Taehyung said and pushed the younger away , Everyone start laughing the hall... Taehyung looked down at the younger , tears falling down on his cheeks , red eyes and body shaking because of too much crying.

Taehyung's heart clenched at the sight , he was about to say something , but the younger stood up and out of the college....Jennie came to Taehyung " that was really good Tae...want to join me and my friends ?" Jennie asked him , while biting her lower lip, ' I wanted this, but I'm feeling hurt now, what's wrong with me ' Taehyung thought to himself.

It's been three weeks since spectacle happened in the college, Jungkook never came to the college and Taehyung , for the first time in his life...he was worried for the younger...Taehyung couldn't sleep, because whenever he tries to sleep , the sobbing and hurt face other younger came in front of his eyes ...he tried to went to the younger's house , buy unluckily . he wasn't there .

Taehyung was sitting in front of his house , looking at the younger's room's window, he missed the younger's voice , smile and especially him...he was thinking about him when he saw his mother , who came out of the car, Taehyung smiled went to her.

Mrs.Jeon noticed him and smiled slightly " Hey Tae, How are you?" She asked him with soft tune , but she was looking very tired " I'm good aunty, where is Jungkook?" he asked smiling , Mrs. Jeon's smiled dropped ,which Taehyung noticed and also stopped smiling " h-he , he is admitted to the hospital....he got into the car accident o-on 15th July, w-when he suddenly ran away from the college '' Mrs.Jeon said in a shaking tune.

Taehyung was shocked , he shook his head and away from there , he went to his room and fall in bed , unknowingly tears start falling on his cheeks " No no no " He start crying thinking about the younger " I'm sorry, I'm sorry " Taehyung mumbled again and again , and he knew the reason why the younger is like this is because of him.

It's been 3 months , the younger is still in the coma ...Taehyung also visited the younger , most of the time , after the college he stayed with the younger...apologized again and again, took care of him and at night red books for him....and he realized how much he loves the younger .

Taehyung came back from the college , when he noticed Mrs.Jeon's car...which just stopped in front of the house....Mrs. Jeon came out of the car, a big smile was on her face, she opened the passenger's seat, Taehyung smiled widely when he saw the younger .

Jungkook was laying on his bed , looking at his mother and Taehyung " i will go and make something for you guys " she said smiling and kissed Jungkook's head and went out of the room, Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was looking at his lap " Jungkook " Taehyung softly called him ,Jungkook hummed...Taehyung went to him and sat beside him...

he hold the younger's hand , making him blush " I'm sorry I- " Jungkook stopped him " i - i know...when i was coma, i heard everything " Jungkook said blushing , Taehyung smiled " but still... i want to say again...can i bunny?" Taehyung asked softly , a little smile visible on his face .

Jungkook nodded his head " I know i was so stupid and i know sorry won't make anything fixed...I'm sorry for saying those awful things and also saying that you're ugly,no you are the most beautiful person i have ever seen in my life...and when you were in coma I realized how much i love you....so can you give me a chance and forgive me ?" Taehyung said smiling.

Jungkook was feeling so happy, finally the day he was waiting for, Taehyung said he loved him , He nodded his head smiling " will you be my boyfriend? " Taehyung asked him and kissed his forehead " of course " Jungkook said between his sobs.

Taehyung smiled and pulled the younger for a kiss, he wipes the youngers tears while kissing him softly, finally, They are happy together .

Some stories do deserve a happy ending.

___________________

THE END 

I hope you liked it 

My shoulder hurts :(

- I purple you

-  author nim