💫 Beauty of Arrange Marrige 💫

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Requested by : MinaKhan102

Okay you only said Arrange Marrige hope you now like it.

No one's Pov

" Guys Taehyung coming " Elder son of Kim Chang wook, Namjoon announced to his parents and husband Jin.... Chang wook's son Taehyung entered into his house which looks more like a mansion and saw everyone smiling at him....he smiled back when he has a frown visible on his face.

" Why is everyone looking so happy seeing me?" Taehyung asked them...Chang wook stood up and walked towards his son " How about you have your dinner first " Chang wook said to him who before could say something....his father dragged him towards dinning table.

It was all confusing him...First his family is still awake and not sleeping because it was almost midnight... Taehyung is CEO of his father's company...After Namjoon it's Taehyung's duty to take care of the second company of Kims, He is always working resulting he never dated anyone.

" Now tell me, why is everyone still awake?" Taehyung asked him, seated between his elder brother and father... while his brother in law Jin sitting in front of him with their son playing games on his iPad " Actually Taehyung, there came a marriage proposal for you " Chang wook said.

Taehyung looks at him surprised " I know you really love your work Taehyung, this is the reason why you never dated anyone....but now it's time for you to understand what family is " Namjoon said putting his hand on his shoulder " but i know what's family is " Taehyung said smiling at them.

Chang wook shakes his head " It's time for you to know being a husband feels like " Chang wook said and pats his shoulder " Hoseok suggested us....The boy's name is Jungkook.... still studying college... lives with his brother, Yoongi " Chang wook explained it to him...who was listening to him carefully.

" Here is his picture " Chang wook hand him an envelope...who stared at it " Think about it....than we will go to meet them.... He lives in Busan " Chang wook said to him.... Taehyung made his way to his room and sat on his bed....He looks at the envelope and takes out Jungkook's picture....His heart skipped a beat.

His heart skipped a beat

••• Time Skip •••

Taehyung was sitting in the car with his father and Hyungs....For the first time in his life he was feeling nervous...for past few days he just wanted to meet Jungkook ....If Jungkook likes him than he can call Jungkook his fiance " we are here " Namjoon told them.

Taehyung gulped looking at the house....He looks around and saw Jungkook's elder brother Yoongi standing in front of the house, probably waiting for them " Hello Mr Kim " Yoongi smiled at them slightly and bowed....They are greeted each other.