❣️ Radio Jackey And CEO ❣️

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" What's wrong with him?" Taehyung's driver asked Jimin, who was sitting on the passenger seat...while glancing at his boss, Kim Taehyung from the mirror....Jimin sighed at him " Don't you know, He is excided " Jimin said glancing back at his excited best friend.

Kim Taehyung, legal CEO of his father's company.....A year ago he joined the company and now it's on the top....He has many fans and fangirls.... but nobody knows the Kim Taehyung is also a fan of someone...not only fan but in love with someone.

JJK, famous Radio Jackey, many people like him, his voice is angelic...that can make anyone fall for him....but no body knows How he looks....Not even, only the guests he meets...Once Taehyung heard JJK saying he doesn't want to show his face... because he wants a normal life out of his work place.

And This was also the reason why Taehyung fall for the unknown male, JJK don't have any ego...and so pure making everyone smile around him, with his regular shows... Taehyung still remember for the first time he heard JJK' voice.

Taehyung slammed the door of his room shut, One week of him working as a CEO...The burden was making it difficult for him to deal...He fall on the bed...He turned on the radio...You may call him old but he likes to listen to Radio ( like me ) But his hand stopped when he heard someone singing.

That faint voice of yours that grazed me

Please call my name one more time
I’m standing still under the frozen light, but

I will walk towards you, step by step

Still with you

When the song finished, Taehyung heard that voice, which changed his life forever " I hope you liked my voice, but this is the first and last time " and after that sentence a beautiful angelic giggle and unknowingly a smile form on Taehyung's face all of his stress vanished away.

And after that day It was Taehyung's routine to listen to JJK while working...He records it to listen to the voice of his love all day...Which helps him a lot in work...even he gives the credits to JJK for his success and now " I can't believe I was requested to go to the show " Taehyung squealed like a teenager in love.

Two days ago, He was invited for JJK's show and He almost fainted hearing that...and now he was excited to finally see the face of the love of his life " Shut up before I kill you " Jimin whispered lowly but Taehyung didn't heared him...Jimin sighed looking at the article on his phone.

Kim Taehyung was seen smiling to himself, can it be possible he was thinking about his girlfriend

Jimin sighed, The driver stopped the car before the company... Taehyung was about to rush out of Jimin stopped him " Taehyung, act cool..don't make a fool in front of his crush " Taehyung rolled his eyes " He is not my crush....He is my love " Taehyung said to him who scoffed.

Taehyung cleared his throat and made his way inside " Welcome Mr Kim! Welcome!" The CEO of the Radio company greeted Taehyung, Taehyung nodded at him...This is how Taehyung was known as cold and arrogant...but in reality no body knows he is a total kid.

" Sorry Mr Kim, But JJK is still not here...He got into a minor accident...He is will here shortly " CEO apologized to him, hearing that Taehyung looks at CEO with worried eyes " What! How is he!" Jimin hit his back slightly with a forced smile " He said minor accident " Jimin whispered to him.

" Sorry I'm late!" They heard the voice....and Taehyung knew it was him...The voice came from behind them " Oh Mr Kim is already here " He heart once Again and he is sure it's his JJK " Jimin He is behind me! What should I do!" Jimin rolled his eyes " Just turn around and greet him " Jimin said to him.

JJK, Or Jeon Jungkook was waiting for his crush to turn around.... Jungkook knows Taehyung since high school... unfortunately he was a nerd and too insecure about himself back than and especially his glasses and still do...When he heard about his crush of 8 years coming to his show.

He was too excited he got into a minor accident but thankfully he was okay.... Jungkook was thinking so much about Taehyung and old days...How he used to follow the popular Kim around the high room and now seeing him again was making his heart beat....

Taehyung with a deep breath turned around He forgot to breath when his eyes fall on the male he is in love with for an year.

Taehyung lost himself looking at Jungkook while Jungkook blushed feeling Taehyung gaze on him...He lower his head flustered but mentally he slapped himself for thinking something which is not even one percent possible....How can Taehyung like someone a nerdy like him... right?.

Jimin nugget Taehyung who came out of his thoughts, Taehyung noticed now Jungkook was blushing looking like a tomato " He is so pretty " Taehyung whispered to Jimin who rolled his eyes " Don't make him uncomfortable " Jimin whispered back... Taehyung looks at Jungkook and was about to say something.

But CEO speaks up " Mr Kim, please come...the show is about to start " He said to Taehyung who glance at Jungkook and nodded " Come inside " CEO lead Taehyung to Jungkook's office " Don't mess up Jungkook " Jungkook muttered and walked behind them " Don't mess up Taehyung " Taehyung muttered.

__________________

Part 2?

How was it?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰