❣️ Heart Eyes ❣️#4

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

••• 1 year later •••

" How do you feel now Jungkook?" The doctor asked Jungkook, who was sitting in front of him " I feel good doctor " There weren't any emotions in his voice...The doctor examine his eyes " Any irritation recently?" Jungkook shook his head " You are good now Jungkook " The doctor said pulling away.

1 year, it's been 1 year since Jungkook got back his eyes....But the person who helped him to get back his eyes was not with him anymore... Taehyung, His Mr Kim was lost in crowd...and now he didn't even know who Jeon Jungkook was.

Jungkook was walking back to his house, He was now graduated, working in a small cafe just enough to live a life...he stopped in the middle of the road...seeing the big news displaying on the screen.

•• The couple was seen together once again, Are they getting married soon ••

Jungkook couldn't help but smile sadly, it was his decision, It was lasted the day Jungkook got his eyes back...His Mr Kim was too happy, Got into an accident on the way to meet him....And Jungkook when he got to know about the terrible accident.. without wasting anytime he rushed to him.

He was glad to know that Taehyung was okay...but everything fall when Jungkook asked him " Who are you?" and that moment everything shuttered, Taehyung forgot about everything happened in the last few years...The only thing he free remember was, Rose...his ex girlfriend.

" Good evening, Yoongi Hyung " Jungkook entered into the house greeting Yoongi who was seated on the couch... watching news " Hey Jungkook " Jungkook wear his slippers and made his way to kitchen " Jungkook come here " Jungkook stopped and turned around.

" Yes Hyung " He asked him " Come in, sit with me. I want to talk to you " Jungkook frowns without question much, He sat beside Yoongi " what's wrong? " Yoongi stared at him for sometime " Jungkook, I found a good job for you " Jungkook simply stared at him " At bighit " Jungkook looks at him surprised.

" Hyung, I can't " Jungkook shook his head, He had a small smile on his face...Yoongi holds his hand " Jungkook, please....can't you try for once, make him remember everything " Jungkook lower his head " you know that if he does..there are chances of him dying " Yoongi sighed " You are just over thinking kook " Yoongi said.

Jungkook stayed silent " I don't care, you are going and that's it " before Jungkook could say something... Yoongi stood up and walked out of the living room, making Jungkook sigh " you don't understand Hyung " Jungkook muttered and lower his head, covering his face with his hands.

On the other hand, Taehyung was standing in his balcony, having a slight smile on his face looking at the view of the city " Taehyung, Look what I found " Taehyung turned around and looks at Rose, Who was smiling holding Taehyung's journal " See this " Taehyung sat beside her and look at it.

Why are my eyes filled with tears?
Hey, stay by my side and laugh
A future without you is a world without colour
Filled with monochrome coldness
Even the darkness is so beautiful

I want you to believe me
Only looking straight at you
Not going anywhere

Whatever is waiting for me in the future
Look far into the distance
The place you gave me is still
Where my heart entrusts