🖤 Just One Night 🖤

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Jungkook is a girl in this oneshot ( Jungkookie )

Requested by : taetaekook1998

No one's Pov

" Jungkookie, we dare you...see that boy....kiss him " Jungkookie rolled her eyes hearing her friend's...Jungkookie is the daughter of richest man in Korea... Whatever she wants she gets...She is stubborn, sassy and soiled brat...but deep inside she is also a very normal sensitive girl...but Doesn't like to show her inner self.

" She won't, you know she has been saving her virgin lips for someone special " Jimin, her cousin joked making her annoyed " That's not true!" She almost yelled at him " Than there he is just go and prove yourself " her friend, Mina said to her...sighing she tilt her head behind.

But she widen her eyes looking at the boy, smiling talking to one of the co-worker of his....Looking so handsome... unknowingly her foot dragged him towards the boy, Jimin widen his eyes seeing his cousin walking towards the boy...he know about Jungkookie, her true self.

How much she longs for love, She may have money to play with but Jimin knows how much she cries for love....Her parents never spent time with her....She never dated anyone...nor she had any one night stands because she is waiting for her special one...Jimin stayed silent.

" Excuse me " She called him who looks at her.... Jungkookie grabbed him by his collar and pulled him down smashing her lips on his who widen his eyes and pushed her away " What are you doing miss?!" Jungkookie smirked at him " It is called a kiss " The boy scoffed him.

Jimin seeing the boy getting angry, rushed towards Jungkookie " Hey kookie, Let's go from here " Jimin said looking at the boy " Sorry Taehyung " He said to Taehyung who scoffed.... Jungkookie didn't cared she was liking the look of anger on Taehyung's face.

Jimin dragged her out, Jungkookie stared at Taehyung till she was not out of the restaurant " Jungkookie, we were just joking you seriously?" Jimin sighed looking at his cousin and best friend " I like him Jiminie...I want him " She said her, Jimin stared at the shine in her eyes...how happy she looked.