Mr Kim and Mr Jeon

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" So you see this is how we solve this problem " Kim Taehyung, maths professor in Big Hi school, nothing special in his life, except...his love, Jeon Jungkook, having a normal life, also a professor in Big Hi, their story isn't that complicated...but for Jungkook it is.

The school bell rang, indicating the the last lesson is over and school is over...but of course not for professors... Taehyung sighed and grabbed his things so he can go it staff room " Mr Kim, is there no extra lesson today?" Juno, one of Taehyung's favorite student asked him.

Taehyung smiled and shook his head " No Juno, I will be leaving early today " Juno bowed to him and walked away... Taehyung walked towards the room and opened the door, he saw Jungkook sitting on his desk...working on some papers " Jungkook " Taehyung called him.

" Yes? Mr Kim?" Jungkook said, his eyes ruled to the papers on the desk... Taehyung was about to say something but stopped when some other professors entered into the staff room " Hey Taehyung " Jimin hugged him from back, Park Jimin, Taehyung's best friend.

" Hey Chim, you seen exhausted " Taehyung chuckled, Jimin sighed and nuzzled his face in Taehyung's neck " yes Tae, today all of them made me really mad " They didn't noticed Jungkook cleanching his fist in anger " Guys, tonight we will be going out for drinks "  Jin said to them.

Hoseok squealed... Taehyung moved his head and looks at Jungkook with a smile " You will be joining, right Kook?" He asked him, Jungkook glanced at Taehyung and stood up " No " He said and walked out before Taehyung could say something, he was obvious of the sad face Taehyung had before he walked out.

" What happened to him? He is behaving weirdly these days " Namjoon said and shook his head, Taehyung just stares at the closed door from where Jungkook just walked out, Jungkook and Taehyung have been dating for 3 years, secretly.

It was Taehyung's idea to hide their relationship, he is scared that Jungkook will lost his job, it's illegal to date as being the professors in Big Hi...but sometimes he really want to go and just tell everyone he belongs to Jeon Jungkook and Jungkook is his boyfriend.

Even students ship them, dangerously...but Taehyung can't do that as it's not only about him...he can't do anything, even he wants to...but what happened one week ago is disturbing Jungkook a lot, he is feeling really hurt.

••• Flashback •••

" Guys, Don't you think there is something going on between Mr Kim and Ms Brown?" Jungkook heard one of the student talking in class " I think so, yesterday I saw them flirting in playground " The other one said sitting beside him.

" They look cute together, I ship Mr Kim and Ms Brown more then Mr Kim and Mr Jeon " Jungkook sadly gulped and looked out of the window...he looked back at the students " Concentrate on your book!" He yelled at them, which made the students flinch.

Because Jungkook never yelled at anyone, yell? He never even talked with someone without getting out of his small bubble, after the class... Jungkook was walking in corridor when he heard a deep laugh and a female laugh from one of the room.

He peeked through the door and saw how Taehyung, his boyfriend was laughing with Ms Brown...he holds back his tears and walked away, only one thing echoing in his mind.

Taehyung deserves someone better than him.

••• Flashback Ends •••