I Hate You, Hard Way

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

It's like I hate you, but ending is Change

Here it is _kookielucious_

Taehyung Pov

My name is Taehyung , Kim Taehyung...I'm 19 years old...studies in Seoul Collage " Tae! " God not him in the morning , Jeon Jungkook came running toward me ,I was standing in front of my house " Hi Tae " He said to me breathing heavily , why is he here in the morning? .

Unluckily he is my neighbour , and believe me I hate him so much, that I want him to die, pretty harsh i know...but he is so annoying i can't tell you, because of him i can't properly talk to my crush, Jennie. she is also our neighbour...but she is cool not like this gay boy .

" Tae , i made these cookies for you...and also this strawberry milk " He said smiling widely , i looked at him with my usual cold looks " How many times do i have to tell you that i hate you around me ? why don't you leave me alone " i angrily said and pushed him harshly, making him and his cookies and milk fall on ground.

i heard laughing sound , i turn my head and looked at Jennie who was laughing looking at Jungkook on the ground , who why now crying " good job Taehyung " she said and went away laughing...i smiled ,but i again hear his annoying cries...i angrily glared at him " Shut it you shit... i hate hearing your annoying cries " Jungkook mumbled a little ' sorry ' and stood up from the ground , his elbow was bleeding.

should I say sorry to him? No No, i shook my head and looked at his elbow , he deserves it , God i hate him so much.

NEXT DAY....

No one's Pov

" Tae , why do you hate the poor kid so much? " Taehyung's best friend Yoongi asked him , why? because Taehyung tear Jungkook's sketches with he made for Taehyung...in front of every student in the hall " because he is too annoying , always following me ...never leaving me alone " Taehyung said annoyed tune , Yoongi sighed " just because of that? that boy loves you for almost 10 years " yoongi said .

Taehyung rolled his eyes " I don't care okay" he said, Yoongi sighed " to be honest, you both could make a cute couple together " Yoongi said softly but his expressions changed when Taehyung again start talking " what make you think that we can be couples , there is no way i can be that shits boy friend...you know what I- " But hr stopped talking when he noticed the younger standing a little far from them , holding back his tears.

Taehyung smirked , Yoongi noticed his evil smirk and sighed....Taehyung maeched toward Jungkook and grabbed his arm tightly making the younger whimpers " Everyone! " Taehyung shouted to get everyone's attention , because they were in the hall ,yes again..because the it was lunch time.

" This boy " Yoongi mumbled to himself...." This is Jeon Jungkook....he have a crush on me...but look at him , isn't he so ugly " Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and tried to get away from Taehyung's grip , but he was too weak too do that " I will say that in front of everyone today " everyone was enjoying the free show .

" I hate you so much that i can't even see your face, i hate you around me... stop begin so pathetic " Taehyung said and pushed the younger away , Everyone start laughing the hall... Taehyung looked down at the younger , tears falling down on his cheeks , red eyes and body shaking because of too much crying.

Taehyung's heart clenched at the sight , he was about to say something , but the younger stood up and out of the college....Jennie came to Taehyung " that was really good Tae...want to join me and my friends ?" Jennie asked him , while biting her lower lip, ' I wanted this, but I'm feeling hurt now, what's wrong with me ' Taehyung thought to himself.