My Merman ( Special Part )

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Warning : Not really a good one 

No one's Pov 

" Hyung wake up " Jungkook was trying to wake up his husband , who was sleeping like a dead person " Hyung if you won't wake up....you will sleep on the couch " Hearing that Taehyung immediately sat up on the bed, Jungkook start laughing looking at his face " Today is Sunday Koo" Taehyung said and whined.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes...Jungkook sat on the bed and caress his cheeks " I know...the only day you spend time me like a husband...and not like a boss " Jungkook said making Taehyung chuckled...Taehyung grabbed his wrist and made him sat on his lap " Well koo...it was your idea of becoming my assistant...because you were jealous of Lisa " Taehyung said and kissed him on his cheeks.

" What do you expect from me? She was flirting with you " Jungkook said with a cute pout...three months ago Jungkook went to Taehyung's comapny to see him with Jimin and Jin...but he opened his office door, Lisa was trying to touch him and Taehyung looking very uncomfortable...from that day Lisa was fired by Jungkook aka Taehyung's husband.

" Okay okay my merman " Taehyung said and softly kissed his cheeks " So where do you want to go first?" Taehyung asked him, Jungkook giggled " Bathroom " Taehyung frowns " Bathroom" Taehyung said confused " Yes bathroom...your'e really sweaty...go take a shower " Jungkook said smiling.

Taehyung sighed " Okay Mister Merman aka my husband " Jungkook giggled at his husband's childish behaviour " i will go and prepare breakfast " Jungkook said and went out of the room " No morning kiss " Taehyung pout like he didn't got his favorite candy.

After their breakfast Jungkook cleaned the dishes and Taehyung cleaned the table...Jungkook tried to stop him but Taehyung begin Taehyung didn't listen to him and cleaned the table " Hyung, I'm going to meet Papa....will be back after 15 minutes " Jungkook said..Taehyung smiled " Okay " He said kissed his forehead .

Jungkook went to meet his father...Taehyung smirked and went to their room " Hyung did you prepared like I told you?" Taehyung called Namjoon and said " Okay Thanks Hyung " Taehyung cut the call and smiled to himself.

Jungkook came back after 20 minutes...He frowns when didn't saw Taehyung sitting on couch where he sit usually " Hyung ?" He called but didn't got any answer...He went to their room ans saw something on the bed " New clothes?" He was more confused now...He read the sticky note.

Come down stairs after getting ready my merman 

- Your handsome husband :)

Jungkook giggled when he read the note...after getting ready, Jungkook went downstairs and saw Taehyung standing there looking so handsome.