❣️ Anything for you ❣️#1

Ignore my mistakes plz......

No one's Pov

Taehyung

You mean you are going to act with Wi-Hun!
Seen

: Jungkook

Yes, Tae
Seen

Taehyung :

I can't believe ! 💀
Seen

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung both of them are online best friend's, They never met nor they ever ever saw each other.... Jungkook is small actor, trying his best to gain some success with his hard work..... Meanwhile Taehyung is a CEO, a very successful one, Taehyung always hides his identity from media, the reason why Jungkook doesn't know how Taehyung looks.

It's been 2 years both of them talking, they starts to talk with each other randomly in a group which was made by their friends of group....But not long later they are now best friend, who knows everything about each other, and also...they gained a little bit of crush on each other.

Taehyung :

Means you are coming to Seoul?
Seen

: Jungkook

Yes Hyungie!

Hearing that Taehyung was the happiest, waiting for days finally the day came when Jungkook was coming to Seoul, Taehyung dailled Jungkook's number who picked up the call instantly " Yes Hyungie, I'm in the plane " Jungkook said to him, Jungkook lives in Pairs with his parents.

One of the reason why They couldn't meet earlier " Okay, be careful and don't talk to any stranger " Taehyung said to him softly who smiled hearing Taehyung's concerned voice " don't worry Hyung " Jungkook said to him who sighed " Sir please turn off your phone, we are about to take off "

Jungkook heard the air hostess, Jungkook nodded at her with a smile " Okay hy-" Jungkook was about to say something but Taehyung cuts him off by speaking " Okay be careful and call me when you reach here " with a last goodbye both of them hangs up the call.

Taehyung stare at his phone smiling " Mr Kim " Taehyung looks up at his assistant " Yes " he looks at her " Sir we have to leave for hotel Vila, Mr Shan must be waiting for us " Taehyung widen his eyes realizing " Oh no, I forgot about that meeting " He mumbled.

The assistant frowns " but sir I thought you knew about this...you have been working on this for months " Taehyung sighed, Jungkook was coming and Taehyung had to go for a meeting, which was almost an hour away from airport, nothing can get for messed up.