Abusive Love 💔

Ignore my mistakes Plz....

MinYuna22

I'm really sorry

No one's Pov

" Taehyung...I want to talk to you " Jungkook said to his husband who just came from his office " I don't want to talk to you " Taehyung said and rolled his eyes and was about to go but Jungkook grabbed his wrist " You have to listen to me " Taehyung yanked his hand away .

" I don't you hear any non sense " Taehyung pushed him making him fall on the floor and start walking towards the Room " I'm pregnant Taehyung " Taehyung stopped on his trace and turn around " What the F*CK " He marched towards the younger and grabbed his hairs harshly making Jungkook whimpers in pain .

" ITS NOT MY CHILD BECAUSE YOU NEVER LET ME TOUCH YOU " Taehyung shoulder while slapping him " WHO YOU SLEPT WITH YOU SLUT " Jungkook cried feeling pain " It's yours b-believe me " Jungkook said while crying in pain but Taehyung again slapped him .

" TELL ME THE TRUTH " Jungkook tried his best and pushed Taehyung's chest all with his strength making him fall backwards , Jungkook stood up and ran upstairs and locked himself in the guest room... Taehyung get up from the floor and again marched towards the guest room .

Jungkook was hiding under the covers when he star hearing loud banging on the door " OPEN THE FU*KING DOOR" He was so scared that he closed his ear with his hands , it's not the first time happening this with the younger , 2 years Ago Taehyung and Jungkook got married " Love marriage " But there was no love in this marriage from Taehyung's side .

On their wedding night , Jungkook wasn't ready for anything which made Taehyung angry , He left the house leaving the younger alone...Jungkook was feeling so guilty , but it wasn't his fault that he was not ready...he came back the other day and without looking at Jungkook went to their room .

Jungkook fall on the ground crying , because he noticed hickeies on his husband's neck and also a girls perfume smell on his shirt , Jungkook get up from the floor and sent towards Taehyung who was laying on the bed " What's on your neck Tae ?" Jungkook asked holding back his tears.

Taehyung smirked " Hickeies , I really enjoyed last night...the girl was so good " Taehyung said shamelessly and chuckled , Jungkook bite his lower lip " Y-you left me a-alone on o-our first n-night and was with someone else " Jungkook said in a shaking voice .

Taehyung just chuckled and stood up from the bed " Not just a girl Baby....but Your own best friend " Jungkook was so shocked to hear that his best friend did that to him " M-mina?" Taehyung chuckled and nodded his head , Jungkook angrily grabbed his collar .

" How can you do this to me? Don't you love me ?" Jungkook asked him looking inside his eyes , Taehyung pushed him making hardly on the wall and slapped him making his corner of the lip bleed , Jungkook was so shocked " He is not my Tae I knew before marriage " Jungkook thought to himself.

Taehyung grabbed his neck " Listen to me you will always clean this house and if I see a little dust in my house...that won't be really good for you " He choked him a little , Jungkook struggle's to breathe " UNDERSTOOD! " Jungkook immediately nodded his head .

Taehyung was like a while different person after their marriage , He I will get drunk and hit , slap and someone times tried to touch the younger , Sometimes Jungkook wander to run away from the elder but he loved Taehyung so much that he never have the courage to leave him .

Sometimes Taehyung also bring some girls with him and Fu*k them in their room , And Jungkook always crying listening to moans and covering his ear with his hands , sobbing loudly...day by day Jungkook was dieing .