Childhood Love

NO ONE'S POV

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ' Many people were in the hall singing the song for Jungkook's 10th birthday.

Everyone were singing ,Jungkook cut the cake and feed his father Namjoon....

Jungkook was gave everyone cake at last he went towards Taehyung ' Happy Birthday Kookie' He said showing his boxcy smile ' Thanks Tae,Oops the cake is finished....what about you?' Jungkook pout .

Taehyung shook his head ,Taehyung father was standing behind Him holding his shoulders smiling ' It's ok' Jungkook smiled at him...Namjoon came towards them ' Kookie,Aunty wants to meet you....Hey Tae ' He said showing his dimples....

Taehyung waved at him ' Lee,I will meet after the guest leaves ' Namjoon said smiling ,Taehyung father Lee smiled ,Namjoon left with Jungkook.

Lee noticed that Taehyung didn't give the gift to Jungkook ' Tae you didn't give the gift to Kook' Tae wide his eyes ' Oops..' He smiled nervously,Lee smiled and pats his shoulder.

............Few Years later.......

Taehyung was now 18 years old, He was riding his bike and Lee was sitting at the back,They reached Lee's office,Taehyung stoped the bike .

Taehyung took off his helmet and move his fingers thought his hairs....

'Thank you son' Taehyung chuckled at him 'Come on Dad ' Lee smiled at him ' It's kinda feel weird '

Taehyung had a confused smile on his face 'Why?' He asked him ' When you was a kid I dropped you at your school everyday ,and know...' Taehyung chuckled at him.

' Dad I love you ' Lee noticed Namjoon's car ' Look boss is here' He said pointing towards the car,Namjoon got out of the car ,Taehyung looked at the car.

Jungkook was sitting inside the car , Talking with Jimin laughing and smiling ,Taehyung smiled looking at him....He looked at the younger last time and left from there smiling....

Namjoon stands beside Jungkook's window and tapped on it ,Jungkook look at him and smiled ' First day of College ,all excited Huh?' Namjoon smiled at his son.

' YES!' Jungkook said excited ,Namjoon smiled at Kissed his forehead ' Take care' Jungkook shows him his bunny smile....

Taehyung was standing with his friends chatting and laughed they were standing beside their lockers....

Jungkook entered into the hall and Everyone looks at him , girls start to screaming as everyone know who he is , because his father Namjoon is really famous in Korea.

Taehyung noticed the screams and look at them ' Wow ,he looks so handsome and beautiful too' Taehyung friend Hoseok said ....

Taehyung stopped his friends ' No him guys ,stop it ' He warned them ' Why do you know him' Taehyung smiled looking at the younger ,who was looking like a lost puppy ' Since my childhood ' He chuckles....