Bet

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's POV

" Taehyung, it's been a long time we went for a dinner " Rose college's pupolar girl said to the playboy and coolest Boy of the college, who scoffed " Do I even know you ?" Taehyung who was sitting with his group said to Rose with a smirk " You don't know me ? Rose asked him with nervous smile, Taehyung chuckled " Like I said Who are you ?" Taehyung said and again smirked.

Lisa scoffed and went away with his group " dude, that was savage " ( Maybe-) Taehyung's friend TaeMin said to him " I know " Taehyung said and rolled his eyes " You see that Boy Tae " One of his other friend Jackson said...Taehyung turn around and saw a bunny loving boy reading a book silently behind him.

Taehyung took off his glasses to have a better look " What about him?" Taehyung asked while staring at the boy " we never saw him with anyone except Yoongi and Jimin " Jackson said " So why are you telling me this?" Taehyung asked him " let's have a bet " Taehyung smirked and turn toward Jackson " What bet ?" Jackson smirked back and went towards him and sat beside him.

" Make him fall in love with you, and take him on a date....and if you if get successful in making him fall for you " Jackson paused for a little " I will give you 10 dollars " Taehyung chuckled and leaned back on his chair " Deal " Taehyung's group cheered " I'm coming for you bunny boy " Taehyung thought to himself.

Yoongi came toward Jungkook who was reading his book, Jimin behind him, Yoongi sat beside Jungkook and Jimin in front of them, Jungkook looked up at them and smiled " How about us going on a little Ice cream friendly date " Jimin suddenly said " Three of us " Jungkook frowns and looked at Yoongi, who chuckled " okay both of you " Yoongi ruffles Jungkook's hair which made him giggle.

Few Hours Later....

Taehyung was walking towards supermarket when he saw Jungkook, who was sitting alone on the park's ground, reading the same book for something in his bag....Taehyung smirked " Cake can wait " He mumbled to himself and went toward Jungkook " excuse me, is someone sitting here ?" Taehyung asked and waiting for Jungkook's reply.

Both Jungkook didn't answer him, Taehyung frowns " I guess no one " Taehyung sat beside him, Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smiled a little...and again turn toward his book " My name is Taehyung, I study in the same college as you, I wanted to talk to you " Jungkook leaned back on the tree and sighed.... without replying to him, Which made Taehyung angry.

But He controlled himself " 10 dollars Taehyung!" Taehyung looked looked up at Jungkook, who was reading his book..( I already mentioned that )

" You know you're really cute " Jungkook still ignored him

" You know you're really cute " Jungkook still ignored him...Taehyung gave up and stood up from ground " Fine " He was about to go, Taehyung frowns with a slight smile but smile when he saw Jimin " ahhh, I'm late " Jimin went to him and grabbed his hand, Taehyung was standing in front of them.

" hey Jimin..you're friend is really rude " Jimin stopped and looked at Taehyung " Excuse me Kim Taehyung?" Jimin asked in annoyed tune, While Jungkook starting at them...and blinking his eyes, looking innocent and cute " I tried to talk to him and he ignore Me " Jimin rolled his eyes hearing how Taehyung was begin a jerk.

" Well yeah because Kin Taehyung....my best friend is deaf, she couldn't hear you " Jimin said and looked at Jungkook, who smiled at Taehyung...Taehyung was shocked to hear that " And you know what, you're the rude one....Jungkookie is the sweetest person in the world " Jimin said and sign Jungkook to let's go, Jungkook once again smile and waved at Taehyung and left with Jimin.

Taehyung stare at Jungkook's back " he is deaf " Taehyung sigh and start walking towards supermarket....Jungkook and Jimin were walking suddenly Jungkook stopped at turn toward Jimin " what was he saying hyung?" Jungkook asked him in a little voice, Jungkook never talks to anyone beside Jimin and his brother Yoongi.

" Nothing kookie....it's go " Jimin sign to him, Jungkook pouts and nodded his head and they made their way towards the place where Yoongi was waiting for them.

Next Day.....

Taehyung POV

I was awake a little just because of that bunny boy, I can't believe a beautiful person like him is deaf, I shouldn't have judged him too quickly " Hey man, how is your progress going ?" Jackson who just came in the classroom said to Taehyung " Man he is deaf " Jackson frowns " That boy is deaf ?" Jackson asked him, wanted to confirm if he heard right.

Taehyung sigh and nodded his head " I guess, then let's stop the bet here, you can have 10 dollars...it's fine " Taehyung stopped him " Nah, I like him...I guess I will make him fall in love with me, I don't need 10 dollars " Taehyung said and smirked.

Time Skip....

Jungkook was sitting alone in the garden, reading a book....Yoongi and Jimin were absent today, because of their lovely morning date....Taehyung who was looking at Jungkook from rooftop " What are you looking at Taehyung ?" Taehyung's brother Jin asked him....Taehyung didn't reply to him as he was so lost looking at Jungkook.

Jin frowns and followed his gaze " Oh Jungkookie ?" Jin suddenly shouted , Taehyung flinched and looked at Jin " What the hell Hyung ?" Taehyung yelled " Language boy! and why are you looking at My baby....If you have any dirty ideas....forget them " Jin warned him " how do you know him ?" Taehyung asked him.

" He is Jungkook, deaf but really intelligent...Last month He saved Namjoon from a very dangerous accident....that's how I know him" Taehyung nodded his head and again turn toward Jungkook " why are you asking about him ?" Jin asked...Taehyung stares at Jungkook, who smiled toward a bit who just gave him a book.

" Because he is going to be my boyfriend "...

Taehyung went toward Jungkook, who looked up and smiled toward Taehyung...Taehyung pulled out a notebook....he wrote something on the book, Jungkook stare at him....Taehyung turn the note book towards him.

" Will you go on a date with me ?"

Jungkook looked at him surprised " M-me ?" Jungkook points at himself and asked in a little voice....Taehyung smiled and nodded his head....Jungkook blinked his eyes, little shocked.

"Will you? "

Jungkook hesitated a little and nodded his head , Taehyung smiled widely and start writing again.

" In front of College's tommorow at 4 pm "

Taehyung wanted his hands and went away, Jungkook was still in shock.... someone asked him for date, a deaf guy like him, he smiled a little.

____________________

Any thoughts?

Part 2?

Thanks for reading

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰

If anybody interested, please read my new book " The idiots"