HAPPY 🥀 ENDING

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Angst, bad one

No one's Pov

1987

" Get out! Leave!" Mrs Jeon dragged Taehyung by his collar, a servant in Jeon Mansion " Appa!" Mr Jeon's elder son run behind his father, trying to stop him, but his father aggressively dragged Taehyung out of the house...He pushed him harshly who fell on the ground hardly, whimpering " Tae " Jungkook tries to rush to him.

But his father pulled him back " He tries to rape your sister and than you! Why do you care!" Jungkook tries to explain it to his father but he pushed him inside " Get inside! " Jungkook looks at Taehyung those was bleeding....and pain filling his eyes.

Jungkook glance at his sister, who was smirking, Jungkook's younger sister, Muna, she had a fat crush on Taehyung, Jeon Mansion's servant, when she confused to Taehyung, he rejected her saying he loves someone else and today when she saw him kissing Taehyung, his brother....She couldn't bear it and accuses Taehyung of raping her and now Jungkook.

" Be glad I didn't report you to police " Mr Jeon said and slammed the door on Taehyung's face, Taehyung's eyes immediately travels towards Jungkook's room, he saw Jungkook his eyes filled with tears, Taehyung smiled sadly and stood up from the ground, He waved at Jungkook.

Who sobs and lower his head.... Taehyung moved backwards and walked away, he wasn't sad, because he was accused of rape, but He was hurt because he was leaving the love of his life alone in his toxic family, especially his sister, Muna.

Four year went by, everyday was killing Jungkook and Taehyung slowly, they couldn't bear the pain of not being with each other, Jungkook got married to man in army named, Min Yoongi...he was forced to marry him, but Yoongi was kind and understanding unlike his family.

On the other hand Muna was not getting training of a doctor in a small hospital, dealing with different kind of patients, having different dieses....She wasn't happy but that was the only work she could get for not being enough intelligent.

And Taehyung, he was also in Army, dealing with many wars and fights...he got so injured, But his physical pain was nothing in front of the pain of heart, the only thing he had with him was Jungkook's picture and his few letters he got before leaving Korea, he was in another country.

He looks at Jungkook's picture and his letters.