🥀 The Endless Love ✨

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Requested by : MikmaLepcha

No one's Pov

Kim Taehyung, youngest king of his times...his life changed when his valley got the news of his father's death, being the only of the late King and Queen, Taehyung had to step forward even he was just 20 years old...at first he was all new to everything, only his grandmother was there to help him and with time he got used to everything and became the best king of his time.

Jeon Jungkook, living away far  Taehyung's kingdom, with his father and younger sister he was kidnapped by the guards of Paraiso Kingdom....for King Taehyung, At first Jungkook was scared all of things happening with him, But he got even more scared when he got to he was going to be a salve to the young king.

Taehyung was in his room, after getting exhausted all day running practicing for battle, horse riding or working for his Kingdome... Taehyung was sitting on his bed, eyes gulped to a certain painting.

He smiled unconsciously, When Taehyung was 17 he saw this painting in his Grandmother's room

He smiled unconsciously, When Taehyung was 17 he saw this painting in his Grandmother's room....He got to know the boy in this painting is not a fantasy of someone...He is a real person.... without knowing Seeing this painting made Taehyung feel calm...and in a short time he fell in love.

He heard a knock on the door " Come in " A guard entered into the room, bowing to Taehyung his head hanging low " Queen Mina is here your highness " He said to Taehyung " Let her in " The guard bowed one more time showing Respect to Taehyung and walked out, covering the painting with cloth, Taehyung turned around.

Seeing Mina smiling at him " Looking at him again?" Taehyung gives her a small smile " Just couldn't resist " Taehyung said to her who chuckled " I was here to inform you, there will be a gift arriving for you tonight " Mina said to him who frowns " What do you mean by that?" Taehyung asked her, placing her completely.

" You will see " Saying this she bowed to him and walked out, leaving him puzzled...on the other hand Jungkook arrived looking around scared....They made him ready and now was taking him somewhere forcefully " If you want to stay alive boy, never look at up the king disrespect him... don't rise your eyes till he don't tell you to "

Yuna, Trusted maid around the castle or better words... childhood friend of Taehyung, she was really young when She came to the castle...and with the request of Taehyung She was not added into salves, Jungkook looks around seeing the whole place surrounded with guards " And don't worry, our king is really merciful especially for you " Yuna said to him.

Jungkook frowns, He didn't knew why he was kidnapped by them, for the king and overall why they were taking him to the old fat king at mid night according to Jungkook...Yuna stood forward against the door and knocked...the door opened a guard came out, Jungkook peeked inside seeing another door where few gaurds were standing.