🥀 His Loyal Husband ✨ #2

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

I wrote this in 30 minutes so please ignore my mistakes

No one's Pov 

Taehyung was working in his office...He doesn't know what to do...he can't stop thinking about his husband.... Jungkook and Taehyung's Marrige was arrange...the reason why Taehyung doesn't show affection to him....But seeing Jungkook acting weird makes him scared Sometimes.

Taehyung heard his phone ringing, Without looking at the caller ID Taehyung picked up the call " Hello " He said his eyes glued to his laptop " Mr Kim, your husband again missed his appointment " Taehyung stopped trying and sighed heavily " I'm sorry doctor I will talk to him " Taehyung said.

And hangs up the call.... Taehyung rubbed his head in frustration....In the evening he went home....He opened the door and was expecting to see Jungkook...but The younger was sitting in the living room...his head tilt looking at the window... smiling...while Soo was in front of him.

Working on his homework.... Taehyung sighed seeing him once again zoned out in his own world " Jungkook " Taehyung harshly called him... Jungkook came out of his thoughts and looks at Taehyung... instantly standing from couch....looking at him, there was logging in his eyes...at the same time fear.

" Soo baby, go to your room" Taehyung said to his son softly...who smiled at his father and run towards his room.... Taehyung looks at Jungkook who was looking at him with his doe eyes....blinking them slowly... his mind filling with so many thoughts...He saw another Taehyung behind his husband..... who was smiling at him.

That Taehyung who tells him how beautiful he is....how much he loves him his smile....and than in front of him it's that Taehyung who calls him crazy....Instead of understanding him....and who was looking at him with angry and cold eyes.

" Why didn't you went for your appointment?" Taehyung asked him, his voice was cold

" Why didn't you went for your appointment?" Taehyung asked him, his voice was cold.... Jungkook looks at him nervously " I don't want to " Jungkook said in a small voice and lower his head.... Jungkook when looks up he saw Taehyung smiling at him " How about we go out together " He said to him.

Jungkook was about to say something " Jungkook, look at me " Jungkook blinked his eyes and turned to his left seeing Taehyung.....Who was glaring at him " Tommorow I will take you myself.... People talk about you...they say you are crazy Jungkook " Jungkook let his tears fall and lower his head.

they say you are crazy Jungkook " Jungkook let his tears fall and lower his head